SC/ST & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2018 & other Exams

30 Posts  ·  136 Users
About this group

SC/ST & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2018 & other Exams

Hi I have uploaded the pwd certificate that I received from the government hospital. It displays all the required details. It clearly displays my name, name of the doctor, hospital's name, seal of the hospital and doctor, disability name, it's percentage (40 in my case) , and disability extent ( permanent in my case). This will be fine ya CAT website keep format use karne compulsory thaa? This will suffice na?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am PWD candidate 10th 9.5 CGPA, 12th 98%, Bcom Hons 8.5 CGPA. How much overall and sectional percentile should I get to definitely get a call from IIM Bangalore. Can someone help me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys and seniors,if any, please help me out....For now I've converted a few new IIMs and planning to join them...

My 10th board is Maharashtra Board. While calculating the overall % only 5 out of 6 subjects have been considered in the marksheet and I've mentioned the same in the CAT Form and during WATPI rounds.

Now,seniors are telling that the overall aggregate marks of all the 6 subjects  have to be considered...

What should I do in such case....Besides,will my admission be forefieted now??

Please guide me...I'm currently tensed af...

1 comment
baoakaldm
@baoakaldm  ·  6 karma

@batManaic17 how much percentile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 40 percent locomotive disability.. Am i eligible for reservation? 

1 comment
gursewak167
@gursewak167FMS New Delhi  ·  151 karma

@time_time yes it should not be less than 40

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Vaid04
@Vaid04  ·  240 karma

This is for SC category. Guys please take some time out to fill this tracker of IIM B waitlist. Those who have converted A and are wait-listed in B please fill it. It'll help us to gauge our chances. Thank you ! http://bit.ly/2G09Z3u

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody know what was the last waitlist movement in st category for iim bangalore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, need serious help

I am a B. Tech graduate and will be appearing in CAT 2019 with three years of gap. 

My credentials are as follows 

10th - 66.43

12th - 59.20

B.Tech - 64.20

12 month work experience as graduate apprentice in GAIL india Limited

Category - Sc 

Which should my aim and percentile be to get into IIM Ahmedabad and Calcutta and Lucknow ????

plzzz help my future just look dark as my mark ?

Plzzzz Help 

Need ur valuable opinions

2 comments
cshivi
@cshivi  ·  5 karma

i guess u won't get calls from A and C coz of 6/5/6 profile...but still if u score 95+ in cat ..there are high chances of landing in old IIMs. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
piyushkk
@piyushkk  ·  1 karma

Very hard to get calls from A and B. If you get 95+ C will call you and most other colleges but you will suffer at the hand of prejudice. Even if your interview goes smooth they won't give you good marks in PI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about the expected waitlist movement of ST category in sibm-pune as per last year trend .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Reservation in symbiosis colleges is a joke..According to me,Majority of our seats go vacant every year or they are given to open people...They expect so much fees from us..#struggling #middleclassfamilyguy.

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...