SC/ST & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2017 & other Exams

Link to 2014 tracker -  Hi all, There was a thread for 2015 (previously created by Nuke Deal @nuke_deal ). As the CAT 2015 Season is over, so this is a new thread in continuation of our journey of last few years , here is new thread for ...
Read more...
668 Posts  ·  4,768 Users
Page 1 of 66

SNAP 71.15 %ile Caste SC..Wat and Ge,Gd was above average PI was average WE 7 months Acads 9/6/6 Chances for SCMHRD??

Good Chance
Possible
Bleak Chance
  •  
Skip this question3 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

It's mentioned Shortlisted for MBA(TM) in my GEPIWAT admit card for SITM. Does it means that I am not eligible for the Marketing and finance program in conducted by SITM? Please help!

•  
Write a comment...

Anybody with CAP on 14th Feb, Forenoon 8:30, Delhi ?

•  
Write a comment...
Online application for admissions into Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is now open.      GMAT and CAT are the accepted entrance examinations, for MBA. Link for the frequently asked questions:    http://mgmt.iisc.ac.in/newwordpress/wp-content/up...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Anyone with GEPIWAT on 9th Feb at SIBM Bengaluru? 

•  
Write a comment...
Hello folks!  Male  SC   OA - 88.29  (SS-51.76) VA - 89.18  (SS-22.36) DILR - 80.17  (SS-23.32) QA - 84.96   Xth - 83 XIIth - 61   Engg. - 65   4yr work ex in core telecom.  My chances in IIM S,L, FMS , Nitie mumbai and IITbombay  if anyone can...
Read more...
  •  
streetsmartsumi
Vladimir Putin @streetsmartsumi  ·  23 days ago

I too have got more or less the same percentile.. but couldn't get a call from L..

•  
Rahul_Bfactory
Rahul Anand @Rahul_Bfactory  ·  23 days ago

Decent chances. Prepare well for the further rounds. Be ready to explain your acad scores in 12th and in graduation in the PI rounds.

•  
Write a comment...

Last year FMS converts any idea people for SC category? Pls post along with sectionals and profile if possible?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 8
magmalink
magma link @magmalink  ·  9 days ago

@irahul101 any idea about the score needed in wat-pi-extempore to convert this year?

•  
irahul101
@irahul101 @irahul101  ·  9 days ago

Guys chill out.. If u get a call tat means u can convert... So instead of bothering about all dis just prepare... U will hopefully sail through

•  
Write a comment...
Follow IITB SJMSOM pagalguy page https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-sjmsom-iit-bombay-admissions-2019-21-6308308779008000 Click on the below link to fill the form https://portal.iitb.ac.in/mgmtapp/somApplicationLinks.jsp Please note tha...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Which college should i join, if converted

SIBM-B
SIIB
Skip this question35 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.