SC/ST & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2017 & other Exams

692 Posts  ·  4,918 Users
About this group

Link to 2014 tracker - 

Hi all, There was a thread for 2015 (previously created by Nuke Deal @nuke_deal ). As the CAT 2015 Season is over, so this is a new thread in continuation of our journey of last few years , here is new thread for the puys who are appearing for the CAT 2016 & other B-school entrances

Link to 2015 tracker -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gk0ltCsGVkZ4bBH9XMN-ai3hJBEYo2-Y091VM6c6PVs/edit?pref=2&pli=...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-rS_j2l4PdjmwtbRmCCqB-TiyU8imk2abqovrAeb5b0/edit#gid=0

Page 1 of 70

Any Ex or Current IIM student who graduated from an IIT?? Need urgent help in CV making. Kindly reply 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

9.4/75.8/79.6 10/12/Grad. I graduated in 2017and no work experience, with good enough marks in CAT/IIFT can I get into? Will the gaps years a very big hurdle?

2 likes1 comment
NoamChomsky
@NoamChomsky  ·  5 karma

No, gaps will not be a big hurdle as long as you can justify them. I have a gap of 2 years since i was preparing for Civils services, I was asked GK questions in interviews. I got decent admissions. By the way, why do you have a gap?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For IIMs admissions The SC category certificate should be of centre or state?

2 comments
ronit_gaikwad
@ronit_gaikwad  ·  59 karma

@Kkjoosk-78 The certificate that you get has a standard format which is the same throughout the country.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kkjoosk-78
@Kkjoosk-78  ·  8 karma

From centre or from state

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir udc post par haddicaped valo ki typing hoti h plese reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any seniors studying at K, need some help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I graduated in 2017 from Northern India Engineering College in electrical and Electronics Engineering, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University with (79.6%) but, my main concern is that I am not doing any work, I was preparing for GATE but, now I am bored and want to change stream, also due to my father's health I wasn't able to relocate to get a job (I don't want to get into IT jobs anyways) I know this is not an excuse, what are my chances? Should I prepare for CAT-2019 this year? Will I be admitted to a decent college?   My  Graduation 79.6% (2013-2017) 

12th 75.8% (2011-2013) 

10th 9.4 CGPA (89.3 %) (2010-2011) 

Category : SC 

No Work Exeperience  

I am really worried, what bracket of percentile I should aim for? Is it even worth to spend this year preparing for CAT? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 40 percent locomotive disability.. Am i eligible for reservation? 

2 comments
adi0594
@adi0594  ·  12 karma

It should be written as more than 40.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
time_time
@time_time  ·  0 karma

it is written minimum 40 percent everywhere

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Confused between these 2!

IIFT K
NITIE
Poll check
130 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Sibm Pune ST category. new WL-12 any chances of conversion ?

2 comments
HimanshuKashyap
@HimanshuKashyap  ·  11 karma

clg?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Anpro91
@Anpro91  ·  2 karma

finally what happened bro? did you convert?.. could you share your profile and SNAP %ile for better understanding

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys ,

SIBM is asking for the ENGLISH version of the Caste Certificate for Documents verification during joining, and I have the hindi format of the certificate because all the certificates provided by the UP goverment are in hindi. 

Please let me know how to get the english format of the certicate?

any lead will be of great help.

TIA

1 comment
drpetronas
@drpetronas  ·  32 karma

you can translate in english and submit affidavite i guess

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...