SC/ST & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2014 & other Exams

1,448 Posts  ·  855 Users
About this group

Hi all, There was no new thread for 2014, so this is a new thread (created previously by smokeMBA) In continuation of our journey of last few years , here is new thread for the puys who are appearing for the CAT 2014 & other b-school entrance ...

Page 1 of 145

Hello Guys,
I am an IIFT Alumni & recently we have started a Video Series to help new students in the field of Marketing.
In each episode we analyse real-world marketing problems & explain principle of Marketing in sync with those campaign.
Also I am managing few wh.atsap.p groups where we discuss marketing concepts.
Here is a link to my latest episode of Marketing Weekly and Group Invite.

Regards,
Gunjan Solanki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHzrt2m1-U
http://bit.ly/2TriOJP

Video Thumbnail55490201169989
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have uploaded the pwd certificate that I received from the government hospital. It displays all the required details. It clearly displays my name, name of the doctor, hospital's name, seal of the hospital and doctor, disability name, it's percentage (40 in my case) , and disability extent ( permanent in my case). This will be fine ya CAT website keep format use karne compulsory thaa? This will suffice na?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To prepare for GD/WAT/PI. Try android app --->           "BGYAN".                 This is being developed by students of NITIE mumbai, considering what is required to speak in GD/PI on a particular topic. Contents are updated daily from multiple news paper. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT OA 97.77

9.4/92/7.3

SC engineer. Got call form IIM A C. Chances of converting?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Online application for admissions into Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is now open.     

GMAT and CAT are the accepted entrance examinations, for MBA.

Link for the frequently asked questions:   

http://mgmt.iisc.ac.in/newwordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IIScFAQ2019.pdf

Link for the online application:   

https://www.iisc.ac.in/admissions/m-mgt/#ffs-tabbed-13

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys do you know anyone who has converted IIM Lucknow at 76 percentile . I got a call from IIML at 77 percentile . It would b real help if you know anyone .

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
jai_meena
@jai_meena  ·  12 karma

I m talking about ST category

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
cat_51
@cat_51  ·  1,061 karma

Ok..fine ...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Minimum percentile required for new iims?? Sc category!

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
shalusingh
@shalusingh  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahuls0165
@rahuls0165  ·  6 karma

Ya but provided u have good profile and academics

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th/12th/b.sc(currently in 2nd year) scores are 9.2/60/71(aggregate of first 4 semesters) respectively and average extra-curricular. SC(female) candidate. Do I have any chance of getting into top iims ? Is there something i can do more to make my profile better ?

1 comment
Dolna
@Dolna  ·  28 karma

Since you are non engineer and female you have some chance. Aim for 98-99+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone joining iim jammu ??

I know that I am intelligent, because i know that i know nothing
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends, i am from engg background adn have cgpa 6.5, 82% in 10th and 72%in 12th, so if i want get in iit bombay mba, howmuch minimum percentiles should i gain?, and also for NITIE, mumbai?

rajju
1 like1 comment
ccrickrazzy
@ccrickrazzy  ·  126 karma

For iit bombay weightage to profile and watpi is more...so even if u secure high percentile you have to perform well in watpi...get 92-93 percentile atleast and with great watpi u will stand a decent chance..ATB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...