SC/ST & PH students gd /pi preparations for all IIMs

80 Posts  ·  103 Users
About this group
hi! congratulations to every one who have got calls from from IIMs and various other institutes!! :: :: Now time has approached for all of us to get ourselves ready for the final stage. i am myself preparing for the IIM gd/pi. Gd/pi and ...
Page 1 of 8

Hi there, MBA at LPU is a very fulfilling experience, the two years of rigor can be quite overwhelming!
To check if you and the curriculum, both are compatible or not, so that the curators get the right candidates. Since there are a large number of interview panels, there is no single set of questions, however I can give you an idea of what they are looking for :
You will be evaluated during the interview on the following parameters. Communication Skills
o Fluency of Speech
o Grammatically Correct
o Capacity to Elaborate
o Clarity of ThoughtCareer Orientation, Aspirations & Goals
o Clarity of Goals
o Confidence
o Leadership & InitiativeGeneral Awareness
I suggest you to be yourself, be confident, sometimes the questions may be deliberately asked to check your temperament. Hope this helps
DVD. 

Educator, Counselor, Life coach, Public speaker
1 comment
Ashish_Preenja
@Ashish_Preenja  ·  0 karma

To be eligible candidate has to qualify an Interview. In which specifically panel may expect these things in you and you will be anlysed on these parameters: Communication Skills
Fluency of Speech
Grammatically Correct
Capacity to Elaborate
Clarity of ThoughtCareer Orientation, Aspirations & Goals
Clarity of Goals
Confidence
Leadership & InitiativeGeneral Awareness
Just be calm, confident and be ready with the complete information.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Group Link: shorturl.at/afHR1

This WhatsApp group is dedicated to category folks for CAT and GDPI prepration. Motive of the group is to guide you throughout your MBA journey. Help yourself by joining it!

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm 2013 passout can i show provisional dmc at the time of gd/pi or they wud b asking for original ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone tell me general cut off for CAT as well as Acads digits which got calls from IIM ABC ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My IIM L is on 25th Feb too....Noida campus!

Got calls from all IIM's, SP Jain, TISS
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nitk2iima2 said:
Everyone on this thread plz join this grp...exclusively for SC/ST candidateshttps://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/120101471454808/I hope the mods there hvnt kept the privacy level to secret at this time of yr...
@nitk2iima2 : content not found :(
unable to open the page...cn u help here ..? ne odr alt to join this grp ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
URGENT!! ANY NC-OBC CANDIDATE FROM BANGALORE..CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME FROM WHERE CAN I GET AN NC-OBC CERTIFICATE IN BANGALORE..I NEED THE EXACT PLACE..ARE THERE ANY AGENTS?I'M DESPERATE GUYZ PLZ HELP..U CAN MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY IF U WANT..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nitk2iima2 I beg to differ. Why is it absolutely necessary to practice along with the general on pagalguy itself ? You can always go to their threads and learn what they are discussing. I believe this thread was a good idea and needs to develop itself into a competitive one, thats all !
krish - krishanu.6@gmail.com - Life is too short to worry about what went wrong
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kallika don't get jazzbati on the d-day...
best of luck!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Everyone on this thread plz join this grp...exclusively for SC/ST candidates

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/120101471454808/

I hope the mods there hvnt kept the privacy level to secret at this time of yr...

I didn't come,I didn't meet,I didn't even see,but I stuck around an angel...WIMWI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...