SC/ST DISCUSSION – IIM’s & MBA (2020-2022)

416 Posts  ·  2,426 Users
About this group

Post any query regarding admissions in IIMs and top B schools.

Page 1 of 42

Slot 1 VARC: 13 Lrdi:31 Quants:37 OA:80 NIT Graduate 8 CGPA Work ex@ 2.5 years 10th: 69 12th:57.4 What could be my expected calls?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone, Greetings from Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee. Looking forward to help you all in WAT/GD/PI phase! If you have any queries, you can reach us at the thread below: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/doms-iit-roorkee-admissions-2019-21-pagalguy-5114906427260928

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Giving my TIME CAT Material with full video course. DM if you need

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Slot 2 VARC: 25 Lrdi:31 Quants:39 OA:95 B.SC Graduate 10th: 93.5 12th:89 Expected calls?

1 comment
Tanujsarkar
@Tanujsarkar  ·  11 karma

If you belong to sc then you may expect calls from most of the iims

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

iift sc category marks ? 

140+
130-140
110-130
<110
16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I checked cut off for sibm pune on various sites,It showing 98 percentile for general and whereas only 70 percentile for sc/st...How come there is so much of gap?Because if u compare any other exams gap is at most of 10 percentile or relatve marks....Does any1 have idea about this?Or any1 studying in snap colleges can help....

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
IIMiim
@IIMiim  ·  30 karma

@ronit_gaikwad at 77 percentile, ur marks were ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ronit_gaikwad

@IIMiim 50.50

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will create a whatsApp group for SC/ST category candidates if you are willing to join the same and this group will be coordinated by ST/SC category Seniors who have converted their IIM calls and they will provide us with their valuable guidance for further selection processes. Should I create this whatsApp group?

Yes
No
8 comments24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

IIFT score 98.5 hopefully all the sectional cut off will be cleared . SC female btech fresher. Is there any chance to get call ?

1 comment
anonymous0410
@anonymous0410  ·  1 karma

same here scoring around the same but it's confusing a lot

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...