SC/ST DISCUSSION – IIM’s & MBA (2020-2022)

664 Posts  ·  2,893 Users
About this group

Post any query regarding admissions in IIMs and top B schools.

Page 1 of 67

Sc male 10/12/grad 88.2/87.33/62.5 1 year exp How much percentile to get into iim abc or fms?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10(West Bengal board)- 75%

12(West Bengal Board)- 66.6%

BTech- 7.1

SC male candidate, ECE engineer.

One year gap between 12th and college and two years gap between college and job. Currently working in Indian Railways as Junier Engineer. 

what %ile sdould I score to get into IIM ABC or FMS? is it possible? can I get new IIMs? 

1 comment
Rat_P
@Rat_P  ·  47 karma

99+ will fetch you a call but conversion will be difficult considering your acads. With these acads placement will be difficult in top institutes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10/12/btech - 84/89/5.8(old IIT)

0 work exp.

SC

what CAT percentile should i aim to get calls from OLD IIMS BLACKIS, is it worth my effort for CAT,  do I have any chances left for OLD IIMS ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
propp
@propp  ·  19 karma

10/12/btech-86.86/79/68.6
cat-83.53
sc
fresher
wat-good
pi-great i think..it was more like an interaction..min 10 length i believe .. they were mostly asking how strict my college is and so on.. and 2 mosfet and 1 flipflop question.. answered all correctly. drawn a pic of mosfet for their understanding too..

chances to convert cap??

direct convert
waitinglist and convert
never convert
8 comments17 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
propp
@propp  ·  19 karma

10/12/btech-86.86/79/68.6
cat-83.53
sc
fresher
wat-good
pi-great i think..it was more like an interaction..min 10 length i believe .. they were mostly asking how strict my college is and so on.. and 2 mosfet and 1 flipflop question.. answered all correctly. drawn a pic of mosfet for their understanding too..

chances to convert cap??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SC male 

cat oa 90.77 percentile

10th 87.8%

12th 66.40%

graduation :65.10%(IIT Madras)

0 workexp

pi good

extempore:ok

can I get convert or waitlist convert for NITIE

2 comments
Dwaw
@Dwaw  ·  4 karma

yes you can

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rat_P
@Rat_P  ·  47 karma

Better repeat this year as you are iitian you will easily get iim A B C with more percentile

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ST Male 10-75 12-73 Grad-76 Year of passing in grad-1 Aug 2016 Joining Company-27-march-2017 Work Ex at the time of filling cat-41+ months Required percentile for ABCLKIS FMS NITIE SIBM SCHMRD FMS IIT-B IIT-D IIT-Kharaghpur Please give ur valuable comment last attempt Trying from past 2 years........

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Chalega
@Chalega  ·  0 karma

Aaya tha boss but baby IIM se,sir ne Kaha ki mat join Karo prepare for next year,my irdi is very wea quant n va Mae toh marks as Jaye hae but irdi Dekh kae hi halat kharab ho jati hae

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kaladud
@kaladud  ·  0 karma

What was your last year percentile in cat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT- 87.6 percentile SC. Non engineer, female 10th- 86%, 12th- 84% UG-74% got call from all the IIMs except A. IIM Bangalore WAT- average, PI- average what are the chances to convert IIMB. please help.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
kriyaroy
@kriyaroy  ·  0 karma

@TalentHunt123 Fresher

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rat_P
@Rat_P  ·  47 karma

@kriyaroy your sectionals ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10 th 82 , 12th 76, ug 7.6 cgpa, engineering,sc, 0 work ex ,male at what percentile i can expect iim call of a, b,c ,l,k, i,,s . i want to give 2020 cat

1 comment
Rat_P
@Rat_P  ·  47 karma

100 lao

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The nationwide lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic has impacted every aspect of life, including your preparation for CAT. We at T.I.M.E. believe that difficult situations call for actionable solutions. 

We are happy to announce that our Online Classes are a big success and are being greatly appreciated by thousands of enrolled students who are using them to learn and prepare for various entrance exams and stay ahead of the competition!   T.I.M.E. Online Classes are designed to help you prepare in the best way to crack the toughest of entrance exams as the Online Classes cover every aspect of CAT preparation – Basics, Exercises, and Discussions.

Reach us on 9004510498 for more details...

Watch demo classes at  http://t4e.in/catonlinecourses.html 

Enroll online at : https://www.time4education.com/cc_enrollments/crashcourse1.aspx?c=ALL 

Post 72973501341386
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...