What is the fee structure for MBA programme? The fees for the two year MBA programme payable is INR 2,67,960.00 for Indian Students and INR 4,72,920.00 for Foreign Students;The fee is payable in two installments. The fees for the first year MBA is payable at the time of taking admission to the programme in April-May 2018 (INR 1, 44,360.00 for Indian students and INR 2, 51,720.00 for foreign students), and that for the second year will be payable at the beginning of the next academic session in July 2019 (INR 1,23,600.00 for Indian students and INR 2,21,200.00 for foreign students).21. Will the fee be refunded if the candidate withdraws his/ her admission?If the candidate withdraws his/her admission before July 1, 2018, after deducting INR 1000.00 the remaining amount will be refunded. However, if the candidate withdraws her/his admission after this date, only the caution deposit of INR 5000.00 will be refunded.22. Where is AUD campus located and where are MBA classes held? MBA classes will be held at the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship, Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), which is located at Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi -110006.IMPORTANT NOTIFICATIONS:
- Candidates applying to MBA programme are required to visit AUD website (www.aud.ac.in) and apply online by making payment of Rs 1050/- (Rs.525/- for SC/ST/PD candidates). Applications will be received only through the online registration process.
- Online registration opens on November 21, 2017 and will close on February 10, 2018
- Admission Test will be held on Sunday, February 25, 2018
- Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held in the third week of March 2018
Are there reserved seats? Yes, 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% of seats are for candidates from All over India. These 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.
What are these different Categories of Seats? Each applicant will choose to apply in one of the following Categories: General (Gen); Scheduled Class (SC); Scheduled Tribe (ST); Other Backward Class - noncreamy layer (OBC); Physically Disabled (PD); Children of Defense Personnel killed/disabled in Action (CW); Foreign Nationals not studying in India (FS), Kashmiri Migrant (KM) and Single Girl Child (SGC).
Can candidates appearing in the final year examination apply? Yes, Candidates who will be appearing in the final year of Bachelor's Degree examination are eligible to apply, irrespective of their percentage of scores obtained so far, provided that they expect to fulfill the eligibility criteria when the results are declared. (Such candidates will be required to provide their final result before 31st August 2018). 10. How many seats are available in the MBA programme? There are 42 seats in total.
What are the eligibility conditions? Candidates who have secured at least 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled (PD) categories) in a 3-year Bachelor's degree in any discipline are eligible to apply.
What is the likely pattern of the admission test? The admission test will be of 2.5 hour duration which will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. It is an aptitude test comprising three sections intended to assess the candidate's (i) English Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability; (ii) Quantitative Skills and Analytical Reasoning; and (iii) General Awareness
What is the process of admission to the 2-year MBA programme? Eligible applicants will be required to take the written Admission Test which will be conducted on Sunday February 25, 2018 at AUD campus, Kashmere Gate from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The admission test will consist of 120 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability and analytical ability. An additional 30 MCQs will be on general awareness.Based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on verbal and analytical ability, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI). Interviews for admission will be conducted in the third week of March, 2018. The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the written test (verbal and analytical ability sections) (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and marks obtained in the general awareness section of the written test (15% weightage).