SBI PO 2014-15 GD-PI PREPARATION

749 Posts  ·  707 Users
About this group

all the selected one have to go through GD or there might be direct PI for the ones higher in merit ???

Page 1 of 75
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2015 batch candidates please guide... can I present my service certificate as Character certificate if "Conduct -Good" criteria is mentioned in the certificate itself Or do I need separate CC from the employer?

1 comment
iBruceWayne
@iBruceWayne  ·  249 karma

SEPARATE

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any selected candidate of prestigious SBI PO plz tell me about how you prepared for your GDPI ??
Your ans would be of immense help...

2 comments
iBruceWayne
@iBruceWayne  ·  249 karma

1. Brush up on some key basic Banking concepts like Inflation/Repo/CRR/SLR and the impact they have on Indian Economy. GD could be something abstract as well as something factual, like impact of currency conversion,etc

2. Have decent knowledge about the recent important events happening in our country. This is very important. Read the past three days' newspapers thoroughly. Infact read two three newspapers of past three days.

3. Know about the bank, SBI, why would you want to join the bank. What prospects do you have as a PO in SBI, etc

4.Remain Confident and do not fumble. SBI is not looking for Raghuram Rajan out there.They just need people whom they can groom with technical skills. They don;t expect you to know every banking detail. Speak confidently, sit comfortably, and smile happily. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Agnihotri7
@Agnihotri7  ·  37 karma

@iBruceWayne  they asked about gd/pi language in bio data form. What does that means? In case I opt for hindi, do I have to use pure hindi as "vastu  aur seva kar" or the normal language. Is bilingual allowed?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

people who get selected in sbi po is banking or economy asked in you interview??

yes,asked and selected
no,not asked and selected
FASTER-HIGHER-STRONGER
83 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

how many of you  who had mentioned english as a laguage in biodata form but spoken in hindi in interview and got selected

yes
no
FASTER-HIGHER-STRONGER
1 like2 comments63 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

@destinedToBeBanker how r u bhai?

2 comments
destinedToBeBanker
@destinedToBeBanker  ·  832 karma

bhai mast hu...how are u?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vijay28
@vijay28  ·  0 karma

the place of posting is a shocker but else fn dude

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii......hw r u guys......hw is ur first month at SBI so far.......positivities negativities useful nd useless......salary.....manager....clerical staff.....cbs.....timings.....and all....want to hear frm diff circles...diff emps....how was ur beginning to be part of the bank 😉

accept and understand...
1 comment
vijay28
@vijay28  ·  0 karma

i thin many people wud have been disheartened by the place of posting like me. Im 2 from banglore circle.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS colourblindness a problem for appointment and promotions as SBI PO...ppl in the know plz comment.....

2 comments
coresplit
@coresplit  ·  0 karma

Yup, 1 candidate was rejected in our group as he could not identify even basic colours like green, range, yellow...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ankit0609
@ankit0609  ·  595 karma

generally no problem 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Such fun this thread was! 😃 Miss yall......

15 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 15
shreyafullmetal
@shreyafullmetal  ·  17,289 karma

@RKOuttaNowhere Haha nice way to put it 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vijay28
@vijay28  ·  0 karma

@shreyafullmetal yeah this thread was fun missing all the nervous energy. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone here from jaipur??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...