SBI PO 2011-12 (1000 Posts)

99 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, I am starting a New thread for all the Gals and Guys who are selected for SBI PO 2011-12. The joining date is nearing. We can take few minute out of our Facebooks and help Friends and future colleagues by sharing the Informatio...
Page 1 of 10
@nehaarya said:
hi do u hav any relative in govt bank, could u please confirm from them that IBPS/PSBs is going to reduce the max age criteria to 28 years from 30 years for PO exam.This time SBI PO max age is 30 yrs , if SBI will also change it from next time.please its urgent,if u can help please help.
SBI PO MAC AGE IS 30 😃 DNT WORRY SBI DOESNT COME UNDER IBPS :)
JUST SAW THE ADVT NOW
Daisy Buchanan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi do u hav any relative in govt bank, could u please confirm from them that IBPS/PSBs is going to reduce the max age criteria to 28 years from 30 years for PO exam.

This time SBI PO max age is 30 yrs , if SBI will also change it from next time.please its urgent,if u can help please help.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHAT WAS THE CUTT OFF LAST TIME FOR EACH SECTION FOR GENREAL CANDIDATES

AND PLZ TELL ME WHICH BOOKS U GUYS FOLLOWED
SBI IS MY DREAM BANK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HELP :)
Daisy Buchanan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dhanlakshami only after sbi clerk final result but it is coming very soon
If you want to know what a man's like take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amitprakash said:
@dhanlakshami For SBI PO 2010 batch for written exam criteria was 10+2 with min 60% marks and Graduation with 55% min marks and for SBI PO 2011 batch there was no limitation of min %age or marks only criteria was application must be graduate and in any PO Exam aggregate marks means marks of every year of your graduation so thats means it include each years marks not only final years marks.
thanks. somewhere on pg only i had come across a post that said, some banks need 60% in the final year. biggg relief!! when is SBI coming up with its next recruitment?? any idea??
asdfgnhmk,l.;/'
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dhanlakshami For SBI PO 2010 batch for written exam criteria was 10+2 with min 60% marks and Graduation with 55% min marks and for SBI PO 2011 batch there was no limitation of min %age or marks only criteria was application must be graduate and in any PO Exam aggregate marks means marks of every year of your graduation so thats means it include each years marks not only final years marks.
If you want to know what a man's like take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do we need to have 60% aggregate or 60% in the final year to be able to write SBI PO exam? how do they take CGPA into consideration. do they go about multiplying, dividing etc etc and take out our percentage or just a CGPA of 7 would do.

asdfgnhmk,l.;/'
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for the reply mate..will keep posted about the developments !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sk_bits said: Hi guys, Need sm help.I was given joining date of 30th April 2012 (Delhi circle) but i wanted to join next year so had applied for an extension seeking joining next batch.They in return emailed sayin that request has been approved but gave me joinin date of 21st May 2012..I pointed out that it is the same yr u hv given n im willing to join in next yr's batch..but since then der's no reply from dem..There was some mistake frm my side also that I didn't know that there are multiple batches joining in such a short span of time like 30th April n 21st May 2012 itself, but I had clearly mentioned in my extension request that I needed one year extension so pls allow me to join in next batch..So there is ignorance on their side as well..What shall be done?
Apply again for the extension by quoting some reason as normally extension is given for a maximum duration of 3 months after that you need to apply again direct 1 year is a bit difficult but since they are done with their training you would be given the slot of next year but be ready to compromise on the region alloted.ATB :)
The Banker to Every Indian-Team Leader(BM)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

Need sm help.
I was given joining date of 30th April 2012 (Delhi circle) but i wanted to join next year so had applied for an extension seeking joining next batch.
They in return emailed sayin that request has been approved but gave me joinin date of 21st May 2012..I pointed out that it is the same yr u hv given n im willing to join in next yr's batch..but since then der's no reply from dem..

There was some mistake frm my side also that I didn't know that there are multiple batches joining in such a short span of time like 30th April n 21st May 2012 itself, but I had clearly mentioned in my extension request that I needed one year extension so pls allow me to join in next batch..So there is ignorance on their side as well..

What shall be done?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...