SBI or other bank plz help

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
since 2 years I have been working in clerical cadre of State bank of patiala which is going to be merged soon with sbi, now i have cleared written exam of PO in Oriental bank and Indian bank, my confusion is wether to stay in sbi and get promoted ...
Page 1 of 1

paa ji yahan post karo:cheerio:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a-75.html#post2696651

The enemy of the best is often the good(stephen covey)
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Other ppl in clerical cadre (who are in confusion to get promotion or not ) will also get benefit from this info.
thx

since 2 years I have been working in clerical cadre of State bank of patiala which is going to be merged soon with sbi, now i have cleared written exam of PO in Oriental bank and Indian bank, my confusion is wether to stay in sbi and get promoted as sbi officer or go for obc/indian bank officer (interview is i may 2011 and i am sure of getting through)

Plz advice, as perks in other bank are meagre as compared to sbi for eg around 5000 for lease rental in obc whereas in sbi its around 14000 etc for scale I,

but i think smaller banks dont transfer in far flung areas etc.....
work pressure not more as compared to sbi...........

People already working in SBI and other banks plzzzzz guide me on following

1. transfer timings/frequency/locations after joining bank
2. financial aspect
3. work pressure
4 how u manage family, children study etc (frequent transfers)
5. ease of getting leaves
6. TO vs PO
7. home town transfer
8. in how many years do u get from scale 1 to scale 2 and likewise

Plzzzz take out some time to answer my queries as it is a big decision for my career.

thx in advance:thumbsup: