SBI clerk 2018 preparation and discussion group

14 Posts  ·  139 Users
About this group

Only for dedicated and sincere candidates, no Foul language, no Nonsense

Page 1 of 2
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which post u take if both these  in urs pocket ??

RRB PO
SBI Clerk
IBPS Clerk
prep fr other
86 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

if iapply for jaipur in sbi clerk 2018 

and give my exams from delhi then cut off will be on which state's basis? Please reply asap 

1 comment
assasins
@assasins  ·  3,818 karma

@freida obviously for Jaipur...exam centre kaha usse farak nhi padhta

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My university name is university of calcutta but the person who just filled my form has written university of kolkata.is there any any prb ?please reply

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Struggler37
@Struggler37  ·  4 karma

and agar compulsory language(hindi $ english), evs marks nd  general paper include krke bhi calculate karu toh  v is calculation me v bs 1 percent jada hai like maine dala h form me 58 par sbkch include karu toh aara h 59.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
assasins
@assasins  ·  3,818 karma

@Struggler37 bro chances come only once..so dont take risk for the sake 600...again fill a form with different id....nhito badme regret karke bhi koi faida nhi hoga

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are two quanties of milk Amul and Sudha having different prices per litre their volumes being 130 l nd 180l respectively. After equal amounts of milk was removed from both,the milk removed from Amul was added to Sudha and vice versa. The resulting two types of milk now have the same price. Find the amount of milk drawn out from each type of milk.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are two quanties of milk Amul and Sudha having different prices per litre their volumes being 130 l nd 180l respectively. After equal amounts of milk was removed from both,the milk removed from Amul was added to Sudha and vice versa. The resulting two types of milk now have the same price. Find the amount of milk drawn out from each type of milk.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail4690696253472768
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,  

We are the alumni’s of DTU (formerly Delhi College of engineering) and we have started a free course for quantitative and logical reasoning of SSC/PO/RBI/SBI etc and for placement purpose as well . You will get the online lectures , notes ,doubt clarification and help you in each and every step of the exams. So I request you to join this group and do spread among your friends who are looking for the free course for the above listed exams and for placements. THE WHOLE COURSE IS FREE OF COST! DO JOIN US!  

Our facebook group link is :- 

https://tinyurl.com/y84phdy3

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...