@SSMM's post

in SBI Clerk 2016 from West Bengal
Updated 11 months ago
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Third day at SBLC Durgapur:

Classes started at around 09:30 am and ended at around 07:45 PM.

Staff salary account opening form was collected from the students duly filled up with kyc documents attached.

AGM with candidates and faculties clicked photograph and each candidate willing to have the photograph need to pay fifty INR in cash.

SBI life insurance came and asked us to fill up form with photograph and kyc documents to register us for a test to make us corporate agents to cross sell their products.

About posting...There is a chance that candidates will be posted in either burdwan-durgapur, Howrah or siliguri circle mostly and people posted in the latter circle will undergo training later at SBLC salt lake only. Our teacher advised us to be ready to work in adverse situations. Mutual transfer involves a lot of time and paperwork. He advised that we must hope we get a good branch with good workers and customers and leave aside expectations of location to avoid sorrow.

There is no other noteworthy news that I can think will be helpful to you. You can ask questions and I will be glad to help.

Bye.

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@rimi2012  I wrote about a flat that my father bought and they raised no objection. It is always safe to declare like that. As you own that junior account, it is likely that you have to mention it. You need to write your name, designation as junior associate or junior agricultural associate, place that is Durgapur in my case and date when you report first at your SBLC which will be your joining date like us and sign on the papers. You will be given PF index later as I have shared on the first day and you can see my post here. And also, this is an initial declaration and after joining you will be required to declare assets and liabilities and other immovable properties declaration by every 31st March. So you have to submit declaration again by 31st March 2017 and include if anything is missing then. I hope I have answered all your questions as per my experience here.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rimi2012
@rimi2012  ·  7 karma

yes..Thank u so much. @SSMM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 122 posts in SBI Clerk 2016 from West Bengal

View all the posts »