@SSMM's post

in SBI Clerk 2016 from West Bengal
Updated 9 months ago
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Last and the sixth day at SBLC Durgapur.

We went to nearby SBI branches as a group of 8 students per visit. I went to SBI Muchipara branch which was quite close to the training center. The branch staffs shared their experience with us.

We had to submit the ID card cover given to us on the first day here with a blue writing board and were handed our appointment letters.

The AGM addressed us then and I left the training center at around 04:15 PM. Our batch donated INR 50 per head for the food serving staffs there and paid INR 50 per head for a photograph of the entire group with the AGM and the teaching staffs there.

Now, coming to posting.

I am from Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, West Bengal. I am supposed to report at zonal office at Bidhannagar, Kolkata on 02nd January 2017 and reach there by 09:30 AM with the copy of appointment letter prepared for the zonal office by SBLC Durgapur with my identify proof. There is also a copy of the same appointment letter for me.

Five other candidates from Nadia including two ladies also got the same zonal office with the same reporting date and time.

Some candidates have got zonal office of their permanent or correspondence address registered with SBI and some have not. Mostly, the ladies are happy but some men are not. Howrah, Siliguri (the only agricultural associate here have got Siliguri) and Durgapur-Burdwan are the other participating zonal offices here as far I know.

Waiting at Durgapur platform for my midnight train to Sealdah now.

Bye.

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
srvc16
@srvc16  ·  0 karma

@SSMM happy new year 2017 bro. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@srvc16  Happy new year 2017 to you too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 122 posts in SBI Clerk 2016 from West Bengal

View all the posts »