SBI Clerk 2016 from West Bengal

all selected candidates from west bengal ..joining , posting discussions

122 Posts  ·  129 Users
Page 1 of 12
Hello Everyone , My fiancee has been called for DV in SBI LHO Kolkata on 15 November 2018 . Will she undergo training just after DV or after how many will she be called for training/ joining after document verification ?? How tough us language pr...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Day 1 of Phase I trg at SBLC SaltLake completed successfully

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

2nd phase traing er kichu khobor ache?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello evry1,i am writing from SBLC durgapur. My training is from 2morrow..so I have come here today around 12.15 pm.this info is specially for those who are in doubt whether they can get accomodation on the previous day or not. I also have my lunc...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Last and the sixth day at SBLC Durgapur. We went to nearby SBI branches as a group of 8 students per visit. I went to SBI Muchipara branch which was quite close to the training center. The branch staffs shared their experience with us. We had to...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 4
srvc16
Saurav Chatterjee @srvc16  ·  2 years ago

@SSMM happy new year 2017 bro. 

•  
SSMM
@SSMM @SSMM  ·  2 years ago

@srvc16  Happy new year 2017 to you too.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Today we are going to receive our appointment letter and then I will rush long distance to reach my home. So, there may be a delay of a day in sharing anything here as I will be in transit. So, please bear with me in the meantime. Once I find myse...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
Fifth day at SBLC Durgapur. Classes started at around 09:30 am and we left around 06:30 PM. Today, we were made aware about the various apps of SBI and its online services and were asked to download six or seven apps in  our android phones using...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
SSMM
@Bengal92  If there is already an account with SBI where you are the first holder, you are declaring that in assets and liabilities form. Remember, you will need a staff salary account and no inward remittance is advisable in that account except...
Read more...
  •  
SSMM
@Bengal92  The faculty members here do not have a control on posting of a participant and they have repeatedly made it clear that they do not know how branches are going to be allotted to us even after prolonged questions in this regard. So, I c...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Fourth day at SBLC Durgapur. Computer room. CBS session. Hands on CIF and account number creation. Depositing and withdrawal of cash. Transferring cash from my counter to another. We were made aware of our responsibilities and I am excited as wel...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 5
SSMM

@rimi2012  You are welcome.

•  
samrat09892
@samrat09892 @samrat09892  ·  2 months ago

Hi @SSMM i am from siliguri shortlisted for sbi ja this year, i have few queries can you be contacted anyhow, my contact no is 8967863964

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Third day at SBLC Durgapur: Classes started at around 09:30 am and ended at around 07:45 PM. Staff salary account opening form was collected from the students duly filled up with kyc documents attached. AGM with candidates and faculties clicked...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 10
SSMM
@rimi2012  I wrote about a flat that my father bought and they raised no objection. It is always safe to declare like that. As you own that junior account, it is likely that you have to mention it. You need to write your name, designation as jun...
Read more...
  •  
rimi2012
@rimi2012 @rimi2012  ·  2 years ago

yes..Thank u so much. @SSMM

•  
undefined
Write a comment...