SBI Clerk 2016 from West Bengal

122 Posts  ·  128 Users
About this group

all selected candidates from west bengal ..joining , posting discussions

Page 1 of 13

Hello Everyone , My fiancee has been called for DV in SBI LHO Kolkata on 15 November 2018 . Will she undergo training just after DV or after how many will she be called for training/ joining after document verification ?? How tough us language proficiency test for non bengalis ?? Also will there be any extension given in joining or anyone got any extension ???

undefined
Write a comment...

Day 1 of Phase I trg at SBLC SaltLake completed successfully

undefined
Write a comment...

2nd phase traing er kichu khobor ache?

undefined
Write a comment...

Hello evry1,i am writing from SBLC durgapur. My training is from 2morrow..so I have come here today around 12.15 pm.this info is specially for those who are in doubt whether they can get accomodation on the previous day or not. I also have my lunch here. So,dont need to be worried.

undefined
Write a comment...
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Last and the sixth day at SBLC Durgapur.

We went to nearby SBI branches as a group of 8 students per visit. I went to SBI Muchipara branch which was quite close to the training center. The branch staffs shared their experience with us.

We had to submit the ID card cover given to us on the first day here with a blue writing board and were handed our appointment letters.

The AGM addressed us then and I left the training center at around 04:15 PM. Our batch donated INR 50 per head for the food serving staffs there and paid INR 50 per head for a photograph of the entire group with the AGM and the teaching staffs there.

Now, coming to posting.

I am from Krishnanagar, Dist. Nadia, West Bengal. I am supposed to report at zonal office at Bidhannagar, Kolkata on 02nd January 2017 and reach there by 09:30 AM with the copy of appointment letter prepared for the zonal office by SBLC Durgapur with my identify proof. There is also a copy of the same appointment letter for me.

Five other candidates from Nadia including two ladies also got the same zonal office with the same reporting date and time.

Some candidates have got zonal office of their permanent or correspondence address registered with SBI and some have not. Mostly, the ladies are happy but some men are not. Howrah, Siliguri (the only agricultural associate here have got Siliguri) and Durgapur-Burdwan are the other participating zonal offices here as far I know.

Waiting at Durgapur platform for my midnight train to Sealdah now.

Bye.

More
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
srvc16
@srvc16  ·  0 karma

@SSMM happy new year 2017 bro. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@srvc16  Happy new year 2017 to you too.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Today we are going to receive our appointment letter and then I will rush long distance to reach my home. So, there may be a delay of a day in sharing anything here as I will be in transit. So, please bear with me in the meantime. Once I find myself comfortably in my home, I will share the next experience here for sure.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Fifth day at SBLC Durgapur.

Classes started at around 09:30 am and we left around 06:30 PM.

Today, we were made aware about the various apps of SBI and its online services and were asked to download six or seven apps in  our android phones using jio or the WiFi there (25 people at a time can access WiFi). We were provided our account numbers and then submitted filled up NPS forms with a choice of filling up SBI general's insurance form. 

Then we were provided with our HRMS passwords . We will be able to get our personal details and apply for a leave from HRMS. 

We had to fill up a feedback form then and attend an easy exit test which is customary here.

Then, we enjoyed a badminton session with our faculties and a round of chat.

We are supposed to vacate the SBLC by 5pm tomorrow and the boys residing at St. Michael's Church have to vacate rooms by 09:15 am with luggage and there will be an arrangement for keeping our luggage at our SBLC premises. Even the girls are directed to vacate rooms by 5 pm tomorrow. 

We were supposed to visit nearby branches today but the plan was cancelled for today.

The next day, AGM will address us from 09:30am and then participants will be taken to nearby branches in batches and  we will be handed our appointment letters.

This is all for today.

More
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@Bengal92  If there is already an account with SBI where you are the first holder, you are declaring that in assets and liabilities form. Remember, you will need a staff salary account and no inward remittance is advisable in that account except remittance from SBI. Any violation or complicacy wil have to be justified by you only if an enquiry takes place in this regard. But a customer can not have multiple accounts with multiple CIF numbers. So, when you open an account for your salary, you can either mention your CIF in the account opening form or mention your account number that you already have with SBI and they will find out the CIF number and map it with your new staff salary account number. Else, you may request them to convert your existing account number to staff salary account number.

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@Bengal92  The faculty members here do not have a control on posting of a participant and they have repeatedly made it clear that they do not know how branches are going to be allotted to us even after prolonged questions in this regard. So, I can not say anything more about this. But today, once I receive the appointment letter, I will later share that with you here.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Fourth day at SBLC Durgapur.

Computer room. CBS session. Hands on CIF and account number creation. Depositing and withdrawal of cash. Transferring cash from my counter to another. We were made aware of our responsibilities and I am excited as well as a little apprehensive thinking if I will be able to shoulder such a huge responsibility with so little training and exposure from day 1 at my branch.

The next day, we will be given another hands on training at computer room. The candidates will then be taken to nearby SBI branches for exposure.

Classes ended at around 06:10pm after starting from 09:30 am.

More
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@rimi2012  You are welcome.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
samrat09892
@samrat09892  ·  5 karma

Hi @SSMM i am from siliguri shortlisted for sbi ja this year, i have few queries can you be contacted anyhow, my contact no is 8967863964

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

Third day at SBLC Durgapur:

Classes started at around 09:30 am and ended at around 07:45 PM.

Staff salary account opening form was collected from the students duly filled up with kyc documents attached.

AGM with candidates and faculties clicked photograph and each candidate willing to have the photograph need to pay fifty INR in cash.

SBI life insurance came and asked us to fill up form with photograph and kyc documents to register us for a test to make us corporate agents to cross sell their products.

About posting...There is a chance that candidates will be posted in either burdwan-durgapur, Howrah or siliguri circle mostly and people posted in the latter circle will undergo training later at SBLC salt lake only. Our teacher advised us to be ready to work in adverse situations. Mutual transfer involves a lot of time and paperwork. He advised that we must hope we get a good branch with good workers and customers and leave aside expectations of location to avoid sorrow.

There is no other noteworthy news that I can think will be helpful to you. You can ask questions and I will be glad to help.

Bye.

More
10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
SSMM
@SSMM  ·  33 karma

@rimi2012  I wrote about a flat that my father bought and they raised no objection. It is always safe to declare like that. As you own that junior account, it is likely that you have to mention it. You need to write your name, designation as junior associate or junior agricultural associate, place that is Durgapur in my case and date when you report first at your SBLC which will be your joining date like us and sign on the papers. You will be given PF index later as I have shared on the first day and you can see my post here. And also, this is an initial declaration and after joining you will be required to declare assets and liabilities and other immovable properties declaration by every 31st March. So you have to submit declaration again by 31st March 2017 and include if anything is missing then. I hope I have answered all your questions as per my experience here.

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rimi2012
@rimi2012  ·  7 karma

yes..Thank u so much. @SSMM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...