sbi clerical final result declaration ( written + interview) 2012

65 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
This thread is only for discussing result of sbi clerical 2012. Please dont use abusive words else you wiould be banned. thank you. ::
Page 1 of 7
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sbi_wale My interview was on feb 9 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sbi_wale Hi,
I hav attended interview for Associate banks of SBI on Feb 9(resceduled)....
Interview was average..Really paniced abt results. Can any one help me to get out of this pls....-Interview result.?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sbi_wale Bro can u pls tell wen is phase 2 result expected????? Pls.... If possible pls ask from ur uncle who is in mumbai branch
1 comment
BlakedGriffinder
@BlakedGriffinder  ·  0 karma

Many students are put off ordering from academic writing services because they feel they can’t afford it. https://bestresearchpaper.com service is different with low cost vs other. The best part is that this service can guarantee non plagiarised, original essays. That way, you can spend your hard earned cash knowing that you’ll be getting a great grade and peace of mind. The best service for students on a budget.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sorry ddrop2601gmail.com ok please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys please let me know if anyone out of selected candidates who got offer letter in Bangalore i'm very curious and eagerly waiting please please mail on ddrop2601@gmittal tahnk you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sbi_wale then ..........when can we expect joining date for the selected candidtes........i am the one among those........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vjsbi m frm delhi..i dnt hv any idea ...nt recieved msg or email frm sbi....u frm??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@padmshree thanks .. Where r u from ... Do u have any idea of medical test and joining date ....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...