SBI ASSOCIATE CLERICAL 2013 INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

42 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE GUYZ N GALS WHO ARE GOING TO GIVE INTERVIEW IN SBI ASSOCIATES FOR CLERICAL CADRE... PLZZZ SHARE UR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE..
Page 1 of 5

pl share sbi po 2013 interview experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Shrinivaas fingers crossed
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

k..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@meg92 HMmmm... as far as i knw... results can b xpctd within mid March..... nt sure....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys if u hv any knowledge about dis den plz infrm here... when d results of interview will b out????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

interview results kab out hoga???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Had my interview on 8 feb 2013 for SBT in rajaji salai on panel 2.
I felt the interview was much easy than my friends of panel 1 told.There were 4 panel members.1 lady and 3 gentlemen.
As i came from Delhi the first question they asked was that why did i choose Tamil Nadu.then everybody was going through my bio data form and the next question was why was there a fall in my percentage in graduation.Then they asked me about the recent Delhi 23 old case and asked me to give my opinion on it.then they asked me to brief about the bhattacharya case.Then they asked me who are the customers of bank.the next question was tell me the difference between banking and other industries.Then they asked me give the definition of economics and they asked me the use of money.Next they asked me what is commonwealth.next they asked me where is Eiffel Tower situated.next another member asked to read a Tamil newspaper to test my Tamil knowledge.Then they asked about my parents and their work.then at last the lady asked me about the change in the attitude of people after the 23 old case.then the said best of luck and i left.
@arnav23
Knowledge is the way to salvation...Let everybody get the right to education..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Biggest problem facing by bankA- NPA(non per assets)
why bank facing NPA problem
What is repo rate, why it is called repurchase rate
Current repo rate
few current affairs few qtns on extra curriculum activities ( which I mentioned in Bio-data form
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

name:parvez mansoori

panel:3 sbh nagpur
mba finance
they asked
1 hobbies?lots of cross question
2 abt job exp in co operative bank
3 wat u learn there
4 what is casa ? and why it is imp for banks
5 type of ac in bank and diff bet short term and long term deposit
6 type of advaces....in that i said working capital.....as asked abt working capital cycle... advantage of having long n short wc cycle
7 ask abt loan as i said i had disburbs loan..... what kind of doc u see from customer for giving loan...i said itr...cross question what do u see in that.......i anwd they got impressed.
8 i had posted in chandrapur in my co operative bank job so they askd....what diff bet nagpur and chandrapur....imp place there? ask abt paper mill there? abt coal mine....
9 what is fund flow cash flow....i said i knw a bit...so they skipped
10 imp bank ac for common people
11 what is financial inclusion and its imp pt....again cross question
12 imp of financial mgt
13 imp of statistics?(my grad sub)
14 what is break even point
thank god khatm hua....aroung half hr chala.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz plz ny1 tell me possibl date of intrvw result ........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...