SAUDER school of business, UBC - 2013 Application discussions

283 Posts  ·  130 Users
About this group
Hi all, I am a current student in SAUDER school of business (MBA 2014 batch). Our seniors support through Pagalguy was very helpful for me to handle the interviews and to know more about the program and school. This thread is initiate...
Page 1 of 29

Hello Folks,

Can anyone give me an Indian figure that how much is the total fees of MBA in Sauder.

Thanks !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone, I have applied to to UBC in the very last round i.e. 19th April! am just trying my luck!

anyone knows if I can check my application status? Its not mentioned anywhere, when I log into the account!

14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
kshitijchugh
@kshitijchugh  ·  0 karma

negative man! seriously doubt if the application was reviewed at all! I guess its a bad idea to apply this late. Did u get a response? applied anywhere else?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
parth.khurana92
@parth.khurana92  ·  0 karma

I am quite surprised by this. Most colleges atleast reply to the candidates even if they don't select him/her. I have a call from another college but they are asking me to defer my admission by an year, complete a pg diploma n come back.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi 2015 Admits , I am planning to apply for 2016 session.  Can anyone please suggest how much scholarship can I get based on my profile ??                                            GMAT : 720 ( Qa:49,Via:38,AWA:5   B Tech : 7.99/10    X:91%,XII:91.2%  Work Ex : Will be around 3years 10months till July 2016 ( currently in London for 1 year )                       International work ex in IT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey....my name is Rahat Dia and will be joining the fall term as well...got my offer on 25 feb...my number is 9923400990...having some issues with my watsapp rt now though.. getting it fixed over the next couple of days..so please do send me all your numbers if you can...would be a great help...thnx a lot

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any round3 applicant?

How much time does the university take to process the application and send a notification on interview shortlist? 

GMAT: 700, 4+ yrs of work-ex in Accenture
2 comments
Ronak1990
@Ronak1990  ·  0 karma

@sai.shamili Regarding the timeline....It totally depens on d adcom...I had to wait 20 days after submitting the app to get the interview invite...bt i knw of ppl who had to wait more than a month or even 45 days...So it totally depends on application to applicatiapplication...hope this helps..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sai.shamili
@sai.shamili  ·  0 karma

Thanks @Ronak1990 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any round 2 admits so far?

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Christopher Columbus
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ppl. Need ur help. I scored 640 in GMAT(Q41,V37). Applied to Alberta and got interview call but dinged after that. Now I am thinking shall I apply to Sauder for fall 2015 or give GMAT again to improve my score. Little profile info

Non-engineer. 6 yr experience in sales in FMCG and telecom sector.

thanks

1 comment
PGpuy
@PGpuy  ·  0 karma

definitely go ahead if you feel u have room for improvement ..however a strong application can mend things up...what all colleges u applied to ... previous workex in which feild??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To the admits and future admits....we have formed a grp on watsapp...if you are joining the Sauder MBA program for fall 2015 you can msg me ur contact nos to connect...Cheers.

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Christopher Columbus
8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
rushabhmba2014
@rushabhmba2014  ·  0 karma

@Ronak1990 i have my interview on 26th feb

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ronak1990
@Ronak1990  ·  0 karma

al d best for dat bro...let me knw hw it goes...(y)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have anyone from round two received any admit news?? 

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
TheBigBang
@TheBigBang  ·  0 karma

@rushabhmba2014  Congratulations for the interview invite! All the best 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rushabhmba2014
@rushabhmba2014  ·  0 karma

thanks @TheBigBang 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have admits for Full-Time MBA from HKU-LBS Track and UBC-Sauder

http://www.mba.hku.hk/fulltime/advantage/introduction http://www.sauder.ubc.ca/Programs/MBA/MBA_Full_Time/Program_Overview

I have to pay the deposit in 2 weeks time, I'd be glad if you assist.

Brief Backgroud:

Indian

5 years of work experience in June 2015

Tech Industry (Analytics)

Post my MBA I would want to work for a couple of years in US/UK/Canada/Singapore/HK

Concentrating on Consulting Industry

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...