Sauder Fall 2015

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group

Hello fellow aspirants,

I am a prospective applicant to Sauder school of business in Vancouver, Canada .
I just submitted my application for round 1. Lets connect and help each other through the application process <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt="smiley" title="smiley" class="emoji" data-sigil="lazyload emoji" data-cdn="sm"></smiley>

Page 1 of 1

Any round 2 applicants?

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Christopher Columbus
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admitted to the Sauder Full time program for Fall 2015. Any other round 1 admits?

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Christopher Columbus
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ayushpilotgupta
@ayushpilotgupta  ·  0 karma

Still 'Review in Progress'. Can you tell me some details like for how many days was your application in this status at their web portal ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ronak1990
@Ronak1990  ·  0 karma

App submitted- 3rd Nov.....1st review- 13th Nov....Invitation to interview -24th Nov......Interview- 1st Dec....Decision- 23rd Dec

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any round 1 admits so far?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Lets make this thread active.....calling all fellow applicants to the Sauder Fall 2015 class.

Good luck to everyone for the application process.

P.S - I am a Round 1 applicant.

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
ayushpilotgupta
@ayushpilotgupta  ·  0 karma

Submitted 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ronak1990
@Ronak1990  ·  0 karma

I think u shud hear frm them soon....or can mail the adcom politely and ask dem if they need any other docs for processing your files and wats the current status of ur file....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...