Satire Part 2: Chat between 7 IIMs and a student on the final results getting delayed

39 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
_(A Student desperate to find out whether he is selected to the IIMs lands at one of the Institutes of Excellence. He wanders around the campus and luckily finds all directors of the 6 instis sitting and discussing something seriously.. Student en...
Page 1 of 4

can we have anthr one for this year??
I am sure IIM-C fiasco will take the cake...
and if it turns out well, we can have a video during the AIPGM

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Yeah, video idea is great!! Need to get the copyrights from pradeep :)
Last year, it was a great read amidst the harrowing wait!! This year, it's nice to stumble across this one amidst an FMCG summers!
History repeats!

--

After part 2 I think u should start contemplating 'Writing' as a career. Man u r just too good. IIMs do need people like you to bring them in right track (for the glitches that happened this year again). Message in ur post is loud n clear. Hope it will reach where it is most needed. Keep up the good work.

Hmm...great work again 😃 Saw you at PG after a long time......and boy, what a return :rockon:

thanks x 10^10

lollu sabhavaye minjiteenga poonga

(trans: excelled even the quality of lollu sabha)

_

nice read for people like me getting bored in the office
KUDOS........
Hi Pradeep,
Loved it completely...!!
was reading both of your posts in office right now and you know i was ROFTL.....
Your style of writing is too good,to smooth...i just carried on with the flow....u made my day...:hurray:
Cheerzz:rockon:
Ankur
The Only thing constant in Life-Change!

He he..guess who's back..back again!

Buck bhai, you are absolutely right in asking why does it take a quota-a-year to bring out the best in pradeep? Pradeep any explanations?

Pradeep, i think you have an awesome way with words and you just keep getting better by the day!

P.S - I also liked hameed's post on the matter. He made sure its taken as a story

Hamare naseeb main toh IIMs ke dwaar band ho gaye hai par mujhe bhi yeh saara nautanki bahut bura lag raha hai

AIWTSAC www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-rel...

Great Post dude!!! Liked your first one better though... You know what you can actually make a complete novel out of this situation

Great Post dude..!

This post provide some moments of humor/laugh in this disgustingly long wait for the results!

Waiting for the sequel..!