SAP-PLM Training and certification

5 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
hello All, I am currently working in the automotive domain for 5years, i m interested to move my carrer towards the managament. So after discussion with some mentors i found that SAP - PLM(Product life cycle management) is good for enterin...
Page 1 of 1
: to PG plz use the following thread for a prompt reply to ur query :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

All the best for your career...
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

HI ,
I am In the same situation Iam not sure ur situation has changed .Let me know is is it worth putting the money in Siemens PLM
I am also thinking of APO module in SAP is it worth putting the money in that . The fees is close to 4lakhs . Kindly Revert
Thanks and Regards
Venkat

manihar.sidhart Says
I Have been working in PLM domain for past 3 years...Just a concern why r u more inclined towards SAP PLM as there are better PLM available in the market as Team center ,windChill ,Enovia....

I not sure of how to start entering into the management career, so after discussion with my cousins came to know about the SAP PLM.... and also in my current company there are openings for the same positions and outside market is also good.....

And as my exp is more related to the product development and the service based companies so i though product life cycle management will definetly help me out in my career.....

Could you please guide me on what are the training instis avilable and how to approach for the certification.
hello All,

I am currently working in the automotive domain for 5years, i m interested to move my carrer towards the managament.
So after discussion with some mentors i found that SAP - PLM(Product life cycle management) is good for entering into the new career...

Could someone please help me in finding the institutes for the training courses in bangalore and also what is the process for the certification????

PS: I could not find any threads related to SAP programs, if its available shift this one over to that thread.

Thanks in advance..
aditya

I Have been working in PLM domain for past 3 years...Just a concern why r u more inclined towards SAP PLM as there are better PLM available in the market as Team center ,windChill ,Enovia....

hello All,

I am currently working in the automotive domain for 5years, i m interested to move my carrer towards the managament.
So after discussion with some mentors i found that SAP - PLM(Product life cycle management) is good for entering into the new career...

Could someone please help me in finding the institutes for the training courses in bangalore and also what is the process for the certification????

PS: I could not find any threads related to SAP programs, if its available shift this one over to that thread.

Thanks in advance..
aditya