SAP Education and Training

12 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
I am interested in MM module of SAP as functional consultant but Genovate system in mumbai is too costly when i researced on net I found two other institute one is PAC computers www.paccusa.net and other is Growel software both located at mumbai. ...
Page 1 of 2

I am a BE (CS) 2009 pass out. Can anyone help me if a SAP course will give me a job? :drinking:How is the market demand?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey I have done my BE(Hons) in Civil in 2010 and I am looking for a career in SAP..But can freshers do any training on SAP?? and moreover SAP training is pretty costly, so can you tell me if there is going to be any use of doing it? What are the prospects??? What package does a fresher, who has done some SAP course without prior work experience ,get????

Hiii
I have completed Btech in Electrical and from Hyderabad, Wondering if you could suggest me the best SAP module for a Electrical graduate. So which SAP module is best and that suits for me (non programming).
Could anyone help me out

Addition to this, does SAP tarining requires a work experience to learn ?

@Deep7priya:
Can I also have the details regarding Seimens & Genevote..its fee and address...will be much helpful

Thanks
Nick

HI,

M an MBA (HR) with 1 year functional exp.....
I have been also searching for SAP intis....and i came to know that u shud do sap training only from authorised training centre...

I think we have 2 in hyd.
Seimens &
Genevote

I have info abt the fees and addresses...can pst me..

any good sap training institutes in hyderabad?? what are the packages like after training?

Exactly an year back I had inquired at Genovate. But they refused to take me since I was having just 1 year of domain experience instead of 2 years which is a requirement to be a certified consultant i guess.

Then I contacted some "other" training centres which provide training at almost 20% rate of what Genovate charges you. This seemed pretty cool initially, until I did some more research... and I found out that most of these "other" institutes struggle to place students where they should be placed and many of the students end up working as faculties in the same training centres. So quality of teaching becomes an issue.

I am not genralising things here.... i am not saying no ones placed or somehing. Its just what I felt from my interaction with people

Second thing that I noticed is that when it comes to SAP, not many people from the field would be eager to help you much. (Again no generalization, just my experience. May be I did not meet the right guys). when asked them what exaclty will I be learning, they just named all the modules i can specialize in!

Then the economy went for a slide and chances of placements looked even more bleak so I gave up the idea.

My point is, find out a lot of info before deciding to invest your money. What I have said might not be entirely true... also, if someone is working as a SAP consultant or has more info regarding this field, please share it and help other aspirants.

I contacted a lot of training centres so their emails keep flooding my inbox! anyone wants contact info can PM me..

It is advisable always take SAP Courses at SAP Authorized Training Centers (ATC) don't try to take anywhere else. To know how the certifications are done visit to : SAP Certifications - Home

Hello, I did my SAP HR training from Automatic which is based in Thane and Pune. Its an IT company that had selected 6 people and provided us with training. I had been working at Automatic for 8 months before I changed my Job.
Am not sure whehter they have a requirement, but you can call them at 09892863161

Can anybody please recommend a good SAP/ABAP Training Institue in Mumbai. I am a BTech fresher and want to make a career in SAP. Please tell me the names of the institues which have good record of placement or have really good trainers.

There is no exclusive thread on SAP Education & Training hence I have created this thread.
If anyone know some alternative to genovate in mumbai pls let me know
thanks