Sanskirti University , Mathura

271 Posts  ·  80,208 Users
About this group

Sanskriti University Mathura has been running various Institutions in the field of higher education since 2010. Sanskriti University is rated the best upcoming and fastest growing private universities in UP, India by various rating agencies. Best Private Universities in India. Top Universities in UP 

Page 1 of 28

Sanskriti university is a disciplined institution which effectively brings out the poise, excellence, academic greatness in every students. It prepared the students in every way to face out the cruel world out there. Students are encourage to participate in extra-curricular activities and not stick their head in their books all the time.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sanskriti University is best university in up. I can assure you guyzz, U 'll never get disappointed from the facility, faculty, education system and the way our management are holding problems all these are just awsm. Especially cultural events these are so energetic and so much attraction seeker, this university provides you some great memories u never wanna forget, trust me. Everything happens here, that have a complete balance. Faculty are so much supportive. Our respected chancellor sir he is like father of each and every student over here, he has solution of every prblm, and best party is that needs only 1,2 days to be done.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi there, I'm a 3rd-year student of the Integrated BA-LLB Hons program at the School of Law at Sanskriti University Mathura. Here to share my review of the learning experience provided here. Firstly, I'm happy that instead of age-old techniques or outdated methods, I'm studying the latest curriculum. The University has done a great job keeping its syllabus up-to-date. But what sets it apart, is the learning-by-doing approach embraced by the faculty for teaching students. From lectures to discussions to simulations, case studies and moot courts, there are many curricular activities that we have to participate in. As a result, I have a better grasp of the theoretical subjects. In fact, we can see how it plays a role in our legal training. All in all, I'm very happy about studying at Sanskriti University and looking forward to picking my specialization in the final year. Sanskriti university is one of the best Universities in Mathura.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Uttar Pradesh is home to many hospitality colleges that make the state a cherished dream of pursuing hotel management education. But only a few institutes( including my college ) stand out from the crowd. choosing from an integrated programm (B.sc +M.sc ) at the sanskriti school of Tourism & Hospitality instead of B.sc and MBS has helped my career a lot . At Sanskriti University i'hv undergone a one of a kind learning experience . I'hv received quality education and early industry exposure along with the opportunity to get higher placements as compared to other cities . From higher infrastructure to erudite teachers, top notch placements and industry collaborations, the university offers everything the contemporary hotel management student needs to kick start his or her career .

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sanskriti University is the best university in Mathura. The campus of this university is very clean and well organized. hostel facility is also available for the outside students. There is no pollution in the campus. The library is available in the campus for students. The academic staff of the university is very professional and cooperative. Every staff member is very helpful. Ragging is a cognizable offense and is banned in any form inside and outside the campus. The fee of Sanskriti university is very reasonable.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sanskriti University is the best university in Mathura UP. This university is famous for engineering and medical a large campus. they have such a beautiful building. All the faculties are well educated and they have good experience in their fields Sanskriti University provides all the courses like BTech, BCA, BBA, MBA, B.pharma, D.pharma, Nursing, BAMS, BUMS, and so on. This university is the largest University in Mathura. they have a separate Department for every course nice comfortable sitting arrangement for students. They provide scholarships for Poor students and also bright students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sanskriti University no doubt is one of the best and most influential private universities in Uttar Pradesh. A degree from this accomplished college could be your golden passport to a high-flying career with all the right perks and career advancement opportunities thrown in. Sanskriti University is like a drop of hope for those who aspire to study in renowned universities, having at their disposal the best infrastructure, the best teaching staff and the best exposure. You get the spice of a globally university. For Better Future Sanskriti University offers many personality development programme as well which help the student in boosting up their confidence and help them to raise their voice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sanskriti University is so very good! They have well-educated faculties, the syllabus is attractive and the faculties provide attention to every student in the classroom so that the concept is clear to everyone. the best part is, we can ask our doubts in the classroom as well separately after the classes. The faculty gives motivation to each student. Placement is also very good there are so many companies come in this campus like Parle Agro, Nestle, Buyjus, Apollo Hospital, Emirates, Maruti Suzuki, Genpact, Calvin Klein, HDFC Bank, Reliance, Canon, Hero, HCL, and many more the highest package is 31 lakhs last year and average package 4.8 lakhs. So, I can say placement is nice and companies provide good package to students as per there knowledge.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Sanskriti University Mathura has campus is the largest in terms of area in Mathura as well as equally beautiful. Simple placement opportunities are provided for student, although the placements for core branches was good. It is expected to get better gradually as it was the second batch of University. Infrastructure supporting different student clubs is needed though. The management is supportive on sponsoring projects, mostly which are team based. Hostel life is very cool, one is sure to miss days spent there.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For my admission in UG Courses after 12th Study I was confused about which college to choose and finally after a lot of detailed research, I shortlisted some best colleges in Mathura and other states too. I wanted to pursue BBA in banking sector Sanskriti University was the best I could get but unfortunately, I did not get admission there because the seats were already full due to huge demand.

I visited Sanskriti to apply for admissions where I found that the admissions in the branch I wanted were closed. But still, I was amazed to see the huge campus and infrastructure of the university. The discipline, environment and atmosphere of the college was really awesome and I could easily judge that this is the place where scholars build careers. 

Some school seniors who are now graduates from here told me that they have got good placements with a package of over 8 LPA!

It is really a great university and I will surely like to get admitted here for my PG studies! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...