Sania Mirza:A Limited Magic Gal!!!

25 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Sania Mirza, Sania Mirza, Sania Mirza, Sania, Sania Mirza, Sania, everywhere this name was heard, but wat has happened to her now. Unfortunately, Sania Mirza is a limited talent girl, who has reached her peak and now its not easy to leap h...
Page 1 of 3

she was against a very gud opponent puys....and she lost 7-5 7-5.....at 5-5, it can swing either way.....well done Sania !!!

rmbt Says
Sania beaten again in the first round but this time she went down fighting...Hoepfully she will do well in the doubles......May be its her bad luck that in last 2 grand slams she played her first match against top 10 ranked players but then if she has to reach near top 10 she has to beat them!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Sania beaten again in the first round but this time she went down fighting...Hoepfully she will do well in the doubles......May be its her bad luck that in last 2 grand slams she played her first match against top 10 ranked players but then if she has to reach near top 10 she has to beat them!!

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Sorry for the total absense of formatting...actually PG post editor is not working properly on my m/c....surely must have fiddled with some of the settings 😃 ....

Kamikaze44 Says
Puys......sania rocks...both on and off court ?and who r we to LIMIT her talent ?? (... pls dont say "Apun Public hai..kuch bhi keh sakta hai 😃 ")....I mean if an expert, a coach or a player of Leanders stature says that, its fine......................................And she certainly is a ICON, a superhero in a country -where one sixth of humanity resides - which manages a silver in Olympics !!And mind u , as u scale upwards in the ranking system, the competition gets excruciatingly tough !!!!.........................Abt the style and 'nakhras' that she carries with her::: As long as u r an Achiever, everythings thats not insane is acceptable.............. we have page 3 socialites and so called Strugglers(!) who are ready to do anything..literally anything....for 30 secs of Fame.....compare the media mileage that Rakhi sawant gets for a kiss to that with Sania gets..... everyone will agreeshe shd get more of it !!!!So lets support her whole heartedly in her time of Crisis.............................. instead of calling her a Limited Magic Gal!!!

Puys......sania rocks...both on and off court ?and who r we to LIMIT her talent ?? ( pls dont say "Apun Public hai..kuch bhi keh sakta hai 😃 ")....I mean if an expert, a coach or a player of Leanders stature says that, its fine....And she certainly is a ICON, a superhero in a country -where one sixth of humanity resides - which manages a silveer in Olympics !!And mind u , as u scale upwards in the ranking system, the competition gets excruciatingly tough !!!!Abt the style and 'nakhras' that she carries with her:::As long as u r an Achiever, everythings acceptable..... we have page 3 socialites and so called Strugglers(!) who are ready to do anything..literally anything....for 30 secs of Fame.....compare the media mileage that Rakhi sawant gets for a kiss to that with Sania gets..... everyone will agreeshe shd get more of it !!!!So lets support her whole heartedly in her time of Crisis.....instead of calling her a Limited Magic Gal!!!

KAUN Says
But the fact is that her ranking is improving despite her losing most of her matches.

Yes, bescause the players having a lower ranking then hers are performing more poorly than here .

On a serious note, as pointed by goldberg , that is the adv/disadv of the ranking system.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
I had a few opinion about Sania Mirza.
to make it in one sentence " Sania Mirza has best Return on Investment(in terms of Media Attention) on her Body beating all bollywood actress/models"
sorry no offence to anybody that is what i feel.
what the hell she has done different in reaching top 30.
where thw actual fight starts, each time she comfortably manages to exit.
Sania mirza has made us proud by representing the Indian woman at top level to conter this argument,
hoe many of us know Saini Nehawal who is also in Top 40 Womans Badminton Ranking.
how about Vishvanathabn Anand(Sharing the burdrn of Indian Chess Single handedly at highest level) , narain Kartekeyan ( competing directly with Legendry players like Micheal Sum..) baichung bhitia all are from non conventional sports.now please compare the achievements (and off course media attention) of above individual with Sania.
each time after loosing match agaist big palyer , in interwiew, you can easily find her more than satiesfied of playing agaist such a big player, with giving equal attention to her mane and lips then the regret of loosing.(unpardonable low ambitious sportswoman) ( have you ever heared any sports person spaeking such attitude after loosing?)
she is more of girl who likes media attention, manages to make herself more beautiful in every interview.giving comments on controversial issues like pre marital sex without being asked to do so.
no i am not Misogynist or Taliban who is against the Woman Make-up.
but frnakly speaking Saniya Mirza does not have any of quality of graet sports persons. i can not find the Zeal/Desire/Fire to perform well in sports, that you can still find in Sachin Tendulkar (after 39 ODI and 35Test Hundred ...... endless), Rahul Dravid (The wall...) Micheal Su..( after winnig highest no. titles in contemporery era ) apart from this you can take any average sports person of any sports like Shinarine chandraupaul from west indies or Gagan Ajit Singh .....
Saniya Mirza is a Limited talented girl enjoying Rich benifets of media hipe (who is more interested in No. copies sold than having unbiased wiew on any issue)
to assume Sania as Sensesation will be ignorance on our part and wiew that is completely driven by media without having our own analysis and opinion.

hmm.. she started out okay.. somewhere lost it in the way... Wud do well to take some time off n heal her injuries completely before comin baq.. though tennis players hardly hav da luxury to stay away...

On hindsight, the padmashree was a bit premature.... they cud hav waited for some more time.... saina nehwal is another upcomin talent .. in the badminton arena.. who'd hav to be careful not to go the sania way... bt thats a different topic altogether...

~

The WTA uses a rolling ranking system, which takes into account the last 12 (or 18?) months performance.

This time last year she was CONSISTENTLY beating players who were ranked above her. This counts for much more than beating a player below you. This is the explanatation for her maintaining her ranking. For example- When Paes beat Sampras (then #1 or #2) he jumped up close to 25 places.

The mens tour used to follow the same system. But now everybody starts at zero at the beginning of the year. (I am not too sure about this)

No wonder she was voted as a nominee for youth icon of the country!!

@Kaun....No doubt she has amazing potential but she has to target top 10 & not to be satisfied with 30s /40s!!

But the fact is that her ranking is improving despite her losing most of her matches.
I think she has great guts too!!

Despite many comments from the muslim clergy and fatwas, she still rocks the nation... Should i say, she is 'Bold n Beautiful'

No wonder she was voted as a nominee for youth icon of the country!!

@Kaun....No doubt she has amazing potential but she has to target top 10 & not to be satisfied with 30s /40s!!