SAMRIDDHI 2012

3 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Samriddhi 2012, Goa Institute of Management presents INNOVATUS : The Online QUIZ Guidelines for Innovatus 1\. Like the Samriddhi 2012 Business of Innovation page (follow this link www.facebook.com/samriddhi12?r...) 2\. Starting...
Page 1 of 1

test

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

test

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Samriddhi 2012, Goa Institute of Management presents

INNOVATUS : The Online QUIZ

Guidelines for Innovatus

1. Like the Samriddhi 2012 Business of Innovation page (follow this link www.facebook.com/samriddhi12?r...)

2. Starting 19th July to 26th July, every night at 11 o'clock, a question will be posted on that page. The question will be on Innovation & Innovators only. You have to answer it by clicking on the link posted with the question within 10 minutes. Be prepared with a team of two.

3. Your response as well as time of response will be recorded through Google spread-sheet.

4. Correct answers will be ranked according to the response time (the sooner you respond the better rank you'd get).

5. Your rank will be tallied across the 7 days and the best ranked team will be given a wild card entry to the final round of Innovatus (Quiz event of Samriddhi 2012).

6. For others, well don't lose hope. An online elimination round will take place on 27th of July. Topic will be General. Details will be posted on the Facebook page soon.

7. The finals will be held at Goa Institute of Management, Sanquelim campus on 18th of August. Topic will be General. Lots of exciting prizes to be won. So put on your thinking cap and be ready for INNOVATUS.

Stay tuned.. !!

Abegail De Melo Goa Institute Of Management 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...