SAIL (MT) vs L

8 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi Puys I am working as a Sales trainee in L&T;( Graduate Engg trainee), Electrical Business Group. But now i got selected into SAIL as a management trainee(tech.). There is not much difference in pay during training period. But right now i am m...
Page 1 of 1

Please don't open new threads for an individual query. Please continue here for such kind of further queries or suggestions:- Personal/Career/CAT-job Dilemma Queries : A Repository

Use PaGaLGuY Search option to find relevant threads relating to your query before opening a new one.

All the best,

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Write to Ms. Kamakshi Raman, DGM (P-Recruitment), SAIL, Lodi Road, New Delhi citing your difficulty. She will help you out.

Prashant Ojha
Manager (P-OD)
SAIL, Kolkata

Can you give me her e-mail ID that will be more helpful

Write to Ms. Kamakshi Raman, DGM (P-Recruitment), SAIL, Lodi Road, New Delhi citing your difficulty. She will help you out.

Prashant Ojha
Manager (P-OD)
SAIL, Kolkata

avish4u Says
hey I have also made it to the final list of sail...but I am currently working with IBM India. in bangalore. I want to join sail as a MT but I need some time (notice period of my company) before joining does any1 have an Idea whom I should contact to postpone my joining (if it can be done) . Any info on this will really be helpful.

If what you are looking for is quality for workex : go for L&T.; It is unparelled in the field of engineering & construction (L&T; is our competitor )

If you are looking for stability and all other "aaram of sarkari naukari", go for SAIL

In SAIL maybe u'll get more time to study for MBA. But L&T; work-ex would matter more (because in a private organisation you can build ur profile by ur efforts)

hey I have also made it to the final list of sail...but I am currently working with IBM India. in bangalore. I want to join sail as a MT but I need some time (notice period of my company) before joining does any1 have an Idea whom I should contact to postpone my joining (if it can be done) . Any info on this will really be helpful.

Go for SAIL

Hi Puys
I am working as a Sales trainee in L&T;( Graduate Engg trainee), Electrical Business Group. But now i got selected into SAIL as a management trainee(tech.). There is not much difference in pay during training period. But right now i am more concerned with the value of work experience.
I plan to do an MBA(obviously ) after 1-2 year. So now i want to choose between the job which will be value addition to my MBA aspirations.
Which profile will be better:
Graduate Engg. Trainee (Sales)- L&T;
Management Trainee - SAIL ?

Please help me choose between my current job and the offer from SAIL.