SAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE 2014

1,198 Posts  ·  1,305 Users
About this group
Happy new year to all of you Sail 2014 MT notification out Starting date for submitting applications through website 31.12.2013 2. Closing date for submitting applications through website 21.01.2014 3. Availability of Payment Reconciliation Sta...
Page 1 of 120

Crackpsu.in providing free coaching for UGC NET and BHEL.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, How is  SAIL for a mech graduate who is already working in Indian Railways as a section engineer. 

I find the culture here (in Indian Railways) negative and growth stagnant . Is it same/similar in SAIL ?

Please tell Pros and Cons of working in SAIL.

Prefebaly from someone who has been working in SAIL for quite some time.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

join  CIL recruitment 2017 

imagination at work
1 comment
gaurav28me
@gaurav28me  ·  0 karma

Hi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone applied for PNB IT Manager?

Who will be the Kalki Aavtaar ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better job SAIL MT OR RAIL SE?

24 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 24
popiayga
@popiayga  ·  45 karma

Then there's no job scarcity for you. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rdutt.siet
@rdutt.siet  ·  73 karma

go for sse

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SAIL GDPI on 8th,SSC CGL tier I on 9th 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

marks kaise pta chlege...sail mtt 2015

1 comment
vijay329
@vijay329  ·  243 karma

after final results they display individual marks 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HOW MANY OF YOU WILL AGREE WITH THIS??

sir , i am an applicant of SAIL mt recruitment 2015
I want to bring to your notice the faults in the conduct of sail exam...
you gave the rule of 75 min and 75 min of two sections.. but it is being followed only on very few centers...also watches are taken away only in few centers and remaining centers did not care of this rule...i wrote my exam in VISAKHAPATNAM where as a friend of mine who is doing his MTECH in IIT KGP wrote the exam in CALCUTTA center..in vizag each and everything was followed very strictly where as in some centers in kolkata they are allowed to open their question papers 15 minutes before the scheduled time.... no one cared of copying... and the main issue is they are allowed to exam hall with their wrist watches and no one cared of the 75,75 mins rule...even in a difference of 1 mark there will be hundreds of students and hence we will loose our chance by even 1 mark... this effect of unjustifyible rule are reflected in the written selection ...out of total 253 shortlisted candidates91 students are from - 1712******* series( hallticket series)60 students are from - 1719******* series (KOLKATTA)91+60=151... and the remaining 100 guys are fron remaining centers....0000000 students from - 1725***, 1726***,1727***,1728****,1729****(VISAKHAPATNAM) series...I dont mean to say that the candidates who are selected are not worthy... but the rules you gave which cant be followed uniformly through out all the states has destroyed our hard work.... it has benifited some guys and pulled back some guys... it is not fair... you can check the hall ticket numbers in the selection list...please consider these issues in your next recruitment process... thank you sir..from a lost guy( mechanical)

24 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 24
ipsita1
@ipsita1  ·  0 karma

exactly ...dat's what i am telling...guys please raise ur voice otherwise we all will suffer...and if possible post ur suggestion directly to the prime minister....we need to fi8 to get justice..such corruptions can't prevail....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
me.aadil27
@me.aadil27  ·  147 karma

kuch nhi hone wala...keep calm and keep trying all exams 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello. Guy's I got RTI post of each discipline in 2014 sail exam bt can't find 2014 sail cmo junior assistant exam RTI post...................  So guy's any one can provide me, I am very very helpful.... Plz plz reply bro

2 comments
kishal.divij
@kishal.divij  ·  0 karma

Can you pls post that link which you are talking about ("I got RTI post of each discipline in 2014 sail exam")?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kshivam.hi5
@kshivam.hi5  ·  0 karma

Please post the link rti

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea regarding aai jr executive exaM results?? when will it come??

nizhalukale.blogspot.in
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
SS22
@SS22  ·  362 karma

SAIL walo ko phone kra tha woh keh rahe the humne koi exam he nahi   karvaya...toh result kahe ka.... 😉

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RKwish
@RKwish  ·  54 karma

hahaha..:);)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...