Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar

26 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Well, If we were to believe in our centuries old vedas, then there are 330 million deities. And we, the Indians, surely must have succeeded in creating atleast one image of each god somewhere in atleast 1 temple in India. #Respect But If I we...
Page 1 of 3

Missing sachins ODI batting.... not any more interested in watching the matchs...

[URL="www.themobilestore.in/"] Buy Sony Xperia Z online[/URL]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i like this guy.......................

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mayans fell two mighty days short #SachinRetires

" Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." || Calls : IIM K, New IIMs, NITIE || Final Verdict : NITIE ||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

he shouldnt have accepted that offer from congress to join rajya sabha at all

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy bday!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy Birthday SACHIN TENDULKAR. Words fail in showering respect and accolades to this GOD of Cricket. U have inspired millions:-P:-P

Carrying the hopes of billions of indian fans ,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
http://www.facebook.com/deepakpandey028
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It's a true privilege and sheer luck to have breathed same air as does the master have.. hr really has given me a reason to be alive... 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

For GIM's admission related queries, visit and subscribe to the thread : http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/2014-2016-goa-institute-management-admissions-helpdesk-t-107304/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Long time no see

Happy bday Sachin

You are not rich until you own your mistakes - Linda Poindexter
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
TIME...to..Revive..the..thread

TAKE..A..BOW...MASTER!!!!

I feel privileged to be a part of the era to which Sachin belongs ... Awesome feeling .. feels like "I" have scored this hundred and not him .. :biggrin:
2012 :Joined NMIMS. Left after an year due to unfortunate circumstances. Target MBA 2016-18 :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...