S P JAIN GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SPJAT 19 AUG 2012

46 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
Hi Pagalguys ,I am about to start the preparation for the SPJAT held on 19 aug 2012. Its going to only 18 days from now. I want to crack this exam as this is the last chance for the NOV 2012 intake.Please guide me how to go about the preparati...
Page 1 of 5

Only people with work-ex get through SPJAT selection process or do freshers also stand a fair chance? I am willing to take SPJAT-2016, but i have heard that it is only for the work-ex people.

sorry, it might sound silly asking this question, but i need to make up my mind soon on this.

Help appreciated

TIA!

*And though she be but little. She is fierce*
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey all ... It was my first attempt of SPJAT on 15th June 2014 and I must say that the paper was quite easy . The only point to be considered is TIME MANAGEMENT. Some IQ and Verbal Q's will try to kill the time. In order to avoid this , give as many as mock tests possible and time your answers. Remember , its all about presence of mind and managing the time. Leave questions which you cant answer. No marks awarded for the Q is better than a NEGATIVE.

Results awaited. All the best friends !

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys i am having my spjat exam in 9 days.. i am applying for sept 2014 intake. any tips on how to crack it. i really want to get thru this tym m trying since past 6 mnths i have givn spjat 4 times 😞

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can someone tell me in which months and how many times in a year is spjat exam held?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I had applied for GMBA in dec2012 was planning to get into through CAT. But got very less marks in CAT. So i gave SPJAT on Jan 20,2013. In the result mail i got the reply that my results meet S P Jain €™s cut off limits. I recieved the result mai on 28 Jan, but i have not recieved any call letter till date.
Is is that they will take some more time or have i been rejected. Do they send any mail incase the candidate is not selected.
I have one more doubt that even before any results were declared i had submitted the GMBA application and the application was frozen so now i cannot update my SPJAT result in the GMBA application form. While applying for SPJAT i updated the GMBA Application No. on the registration page. So does it mean that my GMBA and SPJAT results have been linked or i need to somewhere separetly link the same.
Please reply guys if anyone has any idea.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi.. im giving the feb 10th spjat in hyderabad. Can u plz tell me if carrying a driving license or a pan card is enough? My passport is under renewal..

thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@smile123 Thanks a lot.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Thanks for the wishes..I have cleared the cutoff for spjat test and have submitted the filled application form yesterday.

The Test was basically a test of time management and accuracy. Since it had negative marking, you have to choose answering each question carefully. The sections included Quants, Reading Passages, IQ questions, DI and GK questions. I found GK the most tough section and answered only those that i was sure of. IQ section was really easy but there were no options to select the answer from and you had to write the answer yourself. Quants and DI were relatively easy comapred to other competitive exams like CAT. In Verbal Section, there was only one reading passage which had around 5-6 questions for it.

Overall, i would say that you have to be relaxed while handling the paper and choose the questions to answer sensibly. Random guesses to questions wont get you anywhere specially in this paper where even one wrong question can lead to you falling short of the cutoff. So prepare well and all the best!!
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@smile123 Hi,

how was the paper ? can you share some details about the question (types/marks/topics) ?
I have registered for SPJat on Feb 10th ,2013.

ATB for your results.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...