S P jain Dubai singapore queries

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi rutty, Jagdish Acharya here. I have some queries regarding admission in S P jain Dubai/ Singapore programme. I have completed B.E (Electronics and communication) in june2007. And worked with *RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS* as a communication Engine...
Hi rutty,
Jagdish Acharya here. I have some queries regarding admission in S P jain Dubai/ Singapore programme. I have completed B.E (Electronics and communication) in june2007. And worked with RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS as a communication Engineer for 2 months July and August 2007.
Then I resigned for the preparation of MBA exams. I was also selected as a Software Engineer for SAP Programming in Reliance Info-solutions, Mukesh Ambani Group, Mumbai. But I rejected that offer, as I want to go for MBA first
I have strong academics, extracurrics and versatile achievements. I want to apply for IT management there for JUNE-08 intake. I am appearing for XAT-08 and SPJAT also. My queries are-
1) When there will be an announcement for June 08 intake?
2) What are the expected cut offs of written exam?
2) Some details about the areas tested in SPJAT.
3) No. of stages after the written exams for personality assessment like GD or PI or case study?
Which are they?
4) I have gone through the profiles of students uploaded on web. They have a good work exp
background, average 2 years. What are the chances of freshers to get in? How many freshers passed till
today?
5) Any financial aid available from college? Loan or scholarships etc
6) I am sending my detailed updated CV. Can I think of getting admission dere with this
profile?? And will be worth for me to pursue MBA degree there as a fresher among work exp
people?
Please guide me regarding the same. Waiting for your reply
Jagdish Acharya
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.