Rutgers Business School Fall 2010 Applicants

42 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group
Hi All, Anyone applying for MBA program at Rutgers Business School (Newark & New Brunswick)?? I have applied for the Fall 2010 intake and have been invited for interview. If anyone has been interviewed please post your experience here. ...
Page 1 of 5

Congrats to all the people who got admitted!

I've applied to Rutgers Business School for Fall 2012 batch. My evaluated transcripts from WES has not reached Rutgers yet. I was not able to find a current student or an Alumnus from the school. I'd even requested the school for an alumnus contact but of no use. Could some1 plz tel me wat is Rutgers famous for?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I've applied to Rutgers as well and i sent them my WES evaluation report... but i've been put on hold until my MCom resultd show up (JUNE!!). any advise?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Sonalides,

Use this link for Fall 2011 queries.

Hi, Since some members here said they would choose rutgers business school. i would get better insider details about the two campuses from people who already study there. So i thought to post in this thread and the other one too. Looks like they dont have much info in this aspect.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
Is there any difference between New Brunswick and Newark campuses for full time MBA? Also, the career management office is in Newark. WIll the NB guys get equal opportunity for the career placements? ALso, which one do you feel is better? Thanks.

Hi Sonalides,

Use this link for Fall 2011 queries.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/life-b-school-b-school/62669-rutgers-business-school-fall-2011-a-3.html#post2649661
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Is there any difference between New Brunswick and Newark campuses for full time MBA? Also, the career management office is in Newark. WIll the NB guys get equal opportunity for the career placements? ALso, which one do you feel is better? Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi KMK,
I got admitted to Rutgers for fall 2011. Yes WES evaluation is a must. All the best. Shoot if you have any other queries ..

Congratulations!
Can you please let me know the interview questions? And how long will be the interview?

Thanks,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the best to all applicants 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mba ka josh Says
I am willing to apply Rutgers. Kindly tell me what documents to send to school. I dont know about WES conversion. No other top b schools ever asked for that from me. Kindly help.

Hi..
As far as I remember the list goes something like this :

1) GMAT and TOEFL
2) Transcripts and evaluation
3) Financial sources
4) Recos - If u do not submit online 😃

All the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi KMK,
Well Yes it is a costly affair but then its a must for international applicants to many of the B schools. I used WES evaluation. The process takes around 2 weeks. Hope this helps.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am willing to apply Rutgers. Kindly tell me what documents to send to school. I dont know about WES conversion. No other top b schools ever asked for that from me. Kindly help.

kmk Says
Hey thanks for the response. I submitted my application without the conversion. I received a confirmation from them about having received my application but they have not gotten back to me about WES. Does that mean anything? Conversion is a costly affair right? about $200?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...