Join the discussion on RRB NTPC 2019 Mumbai and Get the details about RRB NTPC Notification, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit card, Preparation, Results, Vacancy, cut off and much more.
RRB NTPC Mumbai 01/2019
Railway Recruitment Board is a central government body that is responsible for selecting suitable candidates for various vacancies available with the Indian Railways. It conducts various recruitment drives to identify the most suitable candidates. Under the present RRB NTPC 2019 recruitment (Notice CEN 01/2019); 35,208 vacancies will be filled. Selected candidates will be posted at various positions across the country.
• Exam Name : RRB NTPC 2019
• Examination Mode : Online
• Official Website : indianrailways.gov.in
• Publication of Official Notification – 28th Feb 2019
• Online application process starts – 1st March 2019
• Online application process ends – 31st March 2019
• Last date for payment of application fee – 5th April 2019
• Final application form submission – 12th April 2019
• RRB NTPC Examination (expected) – December 2019
For Level 2 and Leve 3 Undergraduate posts:-
• The candidates should be not less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 30 years of age.
• The candidates must have completed their class 12th education from a recognized board
For Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6 Graduate Level posts: –
• The candidates should be not less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 33 years of age
• The candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognised university.
• Stage 1 – Computer Based Test
• Stage 2 – Computer Based Test
• Stage 3 – Skill Test (Typing Test or Computer Aptitude Test, as required)
• Stage 4 – Document verification
Other Important Articles:
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 Released
RRB NTPC Exam Date 2019 Latest Updates
RRB NTPC 2019 Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips
To keep track of latest discussions on RRB NTPC, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Notification, Mains Result