RRB (NTPC Graduate Level) Common Preliminary Examination Emp Notice No. 03/2012

Lets discuss about the exam pattern, previous papers, preliminary and final selection. Btw did any of you get hall tickets. I heard the exam is likely to be postponed.
489 Posts  ·  513 Users
Page 1 of 48

hi my name is ankit i am C.A in indian railways please join the whatsupp group send me hii message so i can help you 8533853279

• favorite_border 
star_border
Ayush Pathak @ayushpathak  ·  12 Feb, 2017

Pls tell the inhand salary of CA TA right after joining.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

My frnd  rrb ntpc mains score is 89  out of 120 is any chance for ASM / goods guard for ahmedabad region?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

My rrb ntpc mains score is 79  out of 120 is any chance for ASM / goods guard for ahmedabad region?

• favorite_border 
Skip this question0 answers
star_border
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have created whats up group for.. Preparing RRB JE SSE exam 2017 for study basic stream of mech-electrical -Electronic - civil.. Who intrusted join the group for upcoming rrb je sse exam 2017-18 https://chat.whatsapp.com/LQk8zSaztMbGZAf2JmtlDn

• favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Cudnt see marks-wht 2 do now?it ays expired!!

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

am getting 55 marks from rrb chennai zone any chance for second stage???? sc category

yes
no
no idea
depends on normalisation
  • favorite 5
Skip this question108 answers
star_border
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
RRBs will hold additional CBT (second stage examination) in terms of paras 8.12 and 14.03 of CEN 03/2015.The para given in the centralized employment notice No.03/2015 http://www.sscsuccess.com/rrb-ntpc/38-rrb-ntpc-cen-03-2015-second-stage-e...
Read More...
  • favorite 2
star_border
Write a comment..
Everyone selected as SSE in Signal & Telecom(S&T) Dept.(SSE Signal, SSE Telecom, SSE S&T Workshop etc) in CEN 01/2015 or CEN 02/2014 in any Railway zone and interested in Mutual Transfer , kindly join this group. We all will have training togethe...
Read More...

Scooby Doo 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Koi yha is group mein????

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store