Rotterdam JAN 2012 INTAKE

145 Posts  ·  51 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Here is a new thread for discussions related to Rotterdam School of Management Jan 2012 admissions. I gave my interview in Blore today. it was with Markype Steenkamp. Anybody who has given/yet to give their interviews please share yo...
Page 1 of 15
i want to apply to rsm for the 2013 intake..my profile 670/good extracurriculars/decent acads/total 2.5 years in operations in steel and now in clean fuel power technology

what are my chances for rsm? what other schools should I target for 2012 sep intake?

Hi Sagar,

I have started a thread for Jan 2013 intake by the name RSM : January 2013 intake.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rsm-january-2013-intake-25077873/3230964

Regards,

Hardik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i want to apply to rsm for the 2013 intake..my profile 670/good extracurriculars/decent acads/total 2.5 years in operations in steel and now in clean fuel power technology

what are my chances for rsm? what other schools should I target for 2012 sep intake?

Hi Sagar,

I have started a thread for Jan 2013 intake by the name RSM : January 2013 intake.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rsm-january-2013-intake-25077873/3230964

Regards,

Hardik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello

I am Abhinav and i am doing my mba from MDI,Gurgaon,India,,,,I am goin to apply for exchange prog of rotterdam b school,,,,,I want to know some things

1.I want to know how much much expenses should i expect ?

2.How good is it FINANCE as i want to do specialize in finance ?

any other details will be welcome

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Had my interview on Friday, and got a call today from RSM for an admission offer. I have two weeks to confirm.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,
I have also applied for the Oct 3 deadline. As I didn't get any update from them till this week, I mailed them asking the status. They replied that they'll need one more week as no of applications are huge.
Hope to get an interview invite soon. BTW I've also applied for HEC paris and got interview invite yesterday..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rgd81 Says
I get a mail yesterday inviting me for the admissions interview. It will be through skype, on friday afternoon, and my interviewer will be Markye Steenkamp

Congratulations!!Good luck for the interview!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Abhay78 Says
It was communicated that by the first week of November they would have final decision with respect to the applications and would inform the same.However I received nothing after that.

I get a mail yesterday inviting me for the admissions interview. It will be through skype, on friday afternoon, and my interviewer will be Markye Steenkamp
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vgr12386 Says
Has anyone who applied by the 3rd October deadline heard from the RSM team?

It was communicated that by the first week of November they would have final decision with respect to the applications and would inform the same.However I received nothing after that.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone who applied by the 3rd October deadline heard from the RSM team?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...