I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions.
Looking forward to your contribution.
I need some clarifications regarding the School and life in general in Toronto
Qualification: Chartered Accountant - 2012 pass out (Bachelors in commerce - 2006 pass out)
Work Ex: 3 years 4 months
Current Profile - Transaction advisory (Mergers and Acquisition -Tax) - Deloitte
GMAT - Not appeared
Target MBA year - 2017
Question in relation to Rotman:
1. How has your experience been at the School? Is the environment conducive for international students?
2. I understand that students and their spouse get a 3 year work permit. So 2 questions here:
a. - How difficult is it for Indians to find an internship and a job (after MBA) in Toronto?
b. - - What happens after 3 years?
3. Currently I am targeting a Management Consulting profile. How difficult is it to get a job at a BCG or Mckinsey or Bain for international students with no consulting experience?
4. A good GMAT score for the School?
5. Any other matter you think I should know?
Question in relation to Toronto:
1. How safe is the city? I would move there with my wife so I am little concerned
2. How are the people in general? Welcoming or ....
3. Any other matter you think I should know?
Please feel free to post queries about the application process, or any other info. Together, we can build a good,strong and helpful community for Rotman !