Ross MSCM 2013

8 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hello guys, i didnt find any thread for the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor, Ross Business School, MSCM program, for the Jan2013 intake. I recently got admission in the early April intake, and thought of creating a new forum, to discu...
Page 1 of 1
Hello puys, i have got a call for MSCM Ross and wanted to know more about the experiences of alumni in getting a job......pl give ur valuable inputs...

Regards
karun
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I'm joining Ross MSCM 13 program. Good to connect with you guys here. Do let me know about your transition actions. When are you all planning to reach Ann Arbor? May be we can coordinate together.
regards Karthyk
Nakk_s@yahoo.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi shilpa,

I too have applied to ROSS MSCM for 2013 program, but have not got any response as yet. Would u mind sharing your profile...??

Ashesh Kumar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI Kunal,

I too got selected to ROSS MSCM class of 2013, was trying to connect with others who are in. Could you please drop a msg if interested.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi kunal,

I am also an applicant to mscm program. Completed my interview round. Waiting for feedback. I live in USA. I got in touch with 2alumnis. I got +ve feedback from them. Regarding jobs, it's hard to get accepted in a company offering internship (comment by alumni) but there are many company's in USA that sponsor visa for supply chain professionals. The reputation of school is high and this becomes the main criteria for companies to hire Ross students. If I get thro, I am planning to join.
Hope to see you at college.......

Archana Pradeep
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Kunal,
I was looking at that program as well..could you share your profile please ?

One of my friends was interested in that program and was telling that it has good scope as SCM is a field in demand in the developed countries.

Hi,

my profile is as follows:-

GMAT- 690
work ex-3yrs (1 year in mfg MNC, 2 years entrepreneurial- transport)
Ec's- decent

one things for sure, with US firms now outsourcing their mfg, and the current global economic scenario, cost cutting and improving efficiency are the two most important agendas. Which mean higher demand for SCM professionals. But at the same time its difficult for international students to get full time jobs in the US. So one has to weigh the pros and cons and decide whether to come for such a program as programs such as this, are very niche and specific.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Kunal,
I was looking at that program as well..could you share your profile please ?

One of my friends was interested in that program and was telling that it has good scope as SCM is a field in demand in the developed countries.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

i didnt find any thread for the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor, Ross Business School, MSCM program, for the Jan2013 intake.

I recently got admission in the early April intake, and thought of creating a new forum, to discuss various aspects about the program curriculum, fees, funding, internships, job opportunities, ROI etc...

please post your thoughts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...