Ross MSCM 2012

10 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Any applicants to Ross MSCM 2012? There wasn't any relevant thread, so started this one....
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

I wish to apply for the MSCM course offered by ROSS and want feedback and suggestions for the same.
I would also like to know about the whole interview process and the questions asked.
I am from IT industry and have worked all out for last 7 years in ERP system implementing SCM modules and thus want to enhance my knowledge base in this are. MSCM appeals because of its 1 yr course, tuber internship and reputation.

Regards,
Amit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm planning to apply to 2013 intake, need some inputs regarding the Quality & significace of the course, Reputation of college & ROI to name a few.

I have 2+ yr exp in SCM and a 2009 engineering graduate.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey abey3325! How was your intv? Any advise? I have mine scheduled pretty soon! What kind of questions do they ask?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys ,

I am also a prospective applicant for the ROSS MSCM 2012 intake. I had applied by middle of august , and will be interviewing this week.

How are the interviews ? what do they typically ask . Kindly share any relevant information .

Thank You in Advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raj198 Says
Yep I also got a call yesterday evening.......:D

Hi, have left you a message with my mail id. can you get in touch, would like to check on a few things.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
OpsmAn Says
Hey, got a call yesterday informing about the admit. Anyone else with calls?

Yep I also got a call yesterday evening.......:D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, got a call yesterday informing about the admit. Anyone else with calls?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am still waiting for an intv...I applied rather late, around 20 Aug. Has anyone received an admit yet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have also applied for the Jan 2012 intake.....had the interview in the last week of August.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any applicants to Ross MSCM 2012? There wasn't any relevant thread, so started this one....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...