Rohypnol-PLEASE READ IT.

15 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
A woman at a nightclub (Mumbai) on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her at a Busstand in Mumbai. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the ...
Page 1 of 2

hehe...Doesn't matter!!! Got the right to express na

Then don't worry :):):)

Anyway did u get a chance to go through the link I sent?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hehe...Doesn't matter!!! Got the right to express na

Then don't worry :):):)

Anyway did u get a chance to go through the link I sent?

i have heard about this drug in the latest hollywood flick.. "Hangover!" where 4 frnds are out in Vegas for a bachelor party & one among them drugs them all with ruffies... and they enjoy all night... next morning they wake up and remember nothing... wat did was.. one gets married to a hooker.. they steal a tiger... wow... & hell lot of thing..

Irrelevant.. i know... par kya karu.... just yaad aa gaya..!

This email is a pure hoax.

Please check out the following link:

Progesterex - Sterility Date Rape Drug Hoax

Thanks
Venk!

Kudos to uptowngal ..... I did not know anything about rohypnol.... seriously how sick can this ppl get ....

I will make sure that I spread this information to everyone I know.

Thankx
Azeem

@Uptown.....Great post.if i am not wrong i heard about this stuff during the new year as two females of mumbai had been given this chemical!!Guess advancements in science has its advantages and disadvantages.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

I understand that Soren however I guess when we search for it on Google we search only for Rohypnol.~Here is something that I would like to quote from ~http://mhsainc.org/combining.htm
Mixing drugs can be DEADLY. When different drugs are mixed (taken or used) together they not only add to each others' effect but actually multiply each individual drug's effects or strength. An example of a common, but dangerous, combination is using alcohol and marijuana together. The alcohol combines with the THC, the drug in marijuana, and produces a serious distortion in sensory perception, distortion in a person's sense of time and a decrease in their reaction time. Combing alcohol and marijuana can also be dangerous because marijuana surpresses nausea. This can be very harmful because one of the body's natural defenses against alcohol poisoning is to vomit. Therefore, when mixing the two drugs together, the person is preventing their body from getting alcohol out of their stomach before it enters the blood stream, which could be fatal.
An often overlooked mixing of drugs occurs when a person takes a prescription drug and also uses other prescription drugs, over the counter drugs, or illegal drugs. Remember, a drug is any substance that effects the mind and/or body, regardless of if it is legal or illegal. Therefore, it is very important to make sure your doctor knows every drug you are taking, including over-the-counter drugs and drugs you obtain without a prescription (illegal drugs). If you have any problems related to medication, call your physician or pharmacist immediately. Drugs always interact with one another, in some cases creating serious medical problems. Interactions will vary according to the dosage, your age, gender, and your overall health

Well actually I do, also my dad's a doctor
check out the following link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohypnol or look it up in erowid.org , you will not find any mention of known cases of rofypnol causing sterility

also you could watch this movie called LOSER where rohypnol forms a part of the storyline

Hey no hard feelings

Its nickname is Ruffies n as far as I know it does cause sterility~U might have a better info abt this though.I read it in a web article n thought people must know,hence the posting.

The article is good for those who dont know but rohypnol also known as flunitrazepam does not cause sterility as stated. I guess the person who wrote this got misled. I am not in favor of the drug, its just that wrong information causes a lot of problems.

Its not such a big threat if you dont accept drinks fromsomeone else and also keep a watch on yours