Roadmap To ISB

6 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group

Hi everyone. I plan to quit my current job early next year for my GMAT prep and then apply for ISB 1 year management course for the year 2016. Now it's been many since I've been academically engaged. So it will be initially a bit challenging perhaps. I would want help as to how to plan my next year viz-a-vis the whole process of getting selected for ISB. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 1

Hi,

Just one query.

If I apply in ISB in Early entry option , Then what would be the rounds of selection procedure after my application , if gets shortlisted?

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"I would want help as to how to plan my next year viz-a-vis the whole process of getting selected for ISB."

anyone?

2 comments
admitlane
@admitlane  ·  172 karma

What sort of help do you need?

If it's something to do with application process and how to strengthen your application, we can have a call. Else, please specify what exactly you need to know and forum members can help you out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TheEssayReview
@TheEssayReview  ·  0 karma

@ISB_Aspirant89 Have you taken GMAT?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One serious question - why do you need to quit your job? I have given the GMAT myself and know dozens of people who managed to do a good job of it while working full time.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i am an electronics engineer having 4 years of experience and i am eyeing on applying in ISB hyderabad in 2016 session my profil is as following: Xth-77.7%,XIIth-69.8%,BE-(53.4%) please let me know do i stand a chance od candidature foe it.I am looking for PGPMAX course.Also kindly suggest some good books for GMAT preparation also.

1 comment
purna1
@purna1  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have similar kind of query. My profile is 10th 73%, 12th 73%, BE 65% and MBA 2.8/4 CGPA. CFA level I, WE 12 months prior to MBA and 18 months after. I will be quitting my current job because of the profile and will be preparing for  GMAT in 2015. Please advise as to what are my chances of getting into ISB 

1 comment
kRR15h
@kRR15h  ·  0 karma

Are you applying for PGP or PGPMAX at ISB?

If you are trying for the MBA-equivalent PGP, you'll have to answer "Why do you need another MBA?"

Also, your chances of getting an admit will go down because of this... if you can't answer the question properly.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well, don't quit your job. What if you don't get an admit?

PM me to join mohali telegram group
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...