Rizvi pgdbm 2009-2011

14 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
the *pgdba *course at RIZVI college. How is it. I have taken admission have to pay the fees. I was working with a BPO Convergys in Delhi on a salary of 17,000 pm.Should i go back to the BPO industry or take admission. I am 30yrs old so i feel a ne...
Page 1 of 2

Hows Rizvi coll's PGDBM is it really worth tking risk?
Hows faculty+ course+ placement ??
Plsssssssss help sme1

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
dear puys,

this is for the ones who are concerned about the AICTE approval of Rizvi... u can visit the following link to clear your doubts

Course Details

Regards

Shoeb

aicte approval is for rizvi's mms course while we are talkin about the pgdbm course

dear puys,

this is for the ones who are concerned about the AICTE approval of Rizvi... u can visit the following link to clear your doubts

http://rmi.rizvi.edu.in/course-details.html

Regards

Shoeb

hey can any 1 tell hw rizvi college is? hw placement and faculty for finance?plz rly

Hey mods,
Pls discard this post !!!

Welcome to our website:nikefj.com and cheapaf1.com.We are a leading company that wholesales brand new SHOES/T-SHIRT/JACKET/JEANS/BAGS .They are mainly :Air jordan, Dunk, Nike shox,Air max,Air force one,Adidas, Puma,Gucci,Prada, Bape, Timberland shoes and brand new jeans, jacket and T-shirts, LV GUCCI, Bags, MP4, etc. All products are with top quality and original package, and we can offer all COLORS and all SIZE. If you want to order more newer products and ask any question, please feel free to contact us.
MSN: nikefujian@hotmail.com
E-mail: nikeputian@hotmail.com.
www.cheapaf1.com
Welcome to our website:nikefj.com and cheapaf1.com.We are a leading company that wholesales brand new SHOES/T-SHIRT/JACKET/JEANS/BAGS .They are mainly :Air jordan, Dunk, Nike shox,Air max,Air force one,Adidas, Puma,Gucci,Prada, Bape, Timberland shoes and brand new jeans, jacket and T-shirts, LV GUCCI, Bags, MP4, etc. All products are with top quality and original package, and we can offer all COLORS and all SIZE. If you want to order more newer products and ask any question, please feel free to contact us.
MSN: nikefujian@hotmail.com
E-mail: nikeputian@hotmail.com.
www.cheapaf1.com

19th june is last date 2 take admission.....

Hey sara and praju we all have same concerns.....
I hope some one senior just helps us out...
Can some one just help us out.....

hi
even i have being selected...two of my friends who have finished their 1st year say the faculty is pretty good....while another friend passed out last year and according him even placements are good for marketing......but the only problem that i have is same as u guys no aicte approval...so, thats way havnt taken admission yet..puys who have passed out 4m rizvi plz help..

Hey I have also got selected for PG in Rizvi...
But I am also concerned since no AICTE approval is there