RINL-Vizag Steel MT 2013

580 Posts  ·  470 Users
About this group
hello puys,lets discuss topics and everything abt the upcoming vizag steel MT exam. :grin:
Page 1 of 58

guys,I've heard some news regarding scam in vizag steel recruitment that they used to sell the seats way before conducting the exam...Is it true ??bcoz I kind of having hope in this exam...

1 like1 comment
MintuEE
@MintuEE  ·  28 karma

@rajarocket710 yes maine v suna h aisa....15 lakhs mein pura interview tak ka setting chalne ka baat...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to general awareness part ? Any perfect source to practice for English and reasoning

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any body can please provide me the previous year Electrical Paper of MT 2013 RINL VIZAG, Thanks in Advance.   

ravish.mmm
@ravish.mmm  ·  22 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any requirement in vizag steel 2017

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAN WE EXPECT MT 2016 RECRUITMENT....................??? ANY BODY

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
surya9966
@surya9966  ·  114 karma

k thank u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kplight
@kplight  ·  2,318 karma

We stopped expecting anything from sail n vizag... no recruitment.. only corruption

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any body know how to file a RTI in Vizag steel regarding the MT 2015?? As I am not finding the name of RINL in the RTI Online facilities of Govt. of India. Or I have to apply in Offline mode? Then what will be the procedure?? Please help me on this regard.Thanx in advance.

3 comments
chandan1989
@chandan1989  ·  9 karma

same problem with me.there are two blank spaces one for select ministry and other for select public authority.in first blank space i have to fill up ministry of steel but  what should i fill up in second blank space

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chandan1989
@chandan1989  ·  9 karma

please reply me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody please send mechanical previous year papers and give some suggestions please

3 comments
rakeshdrew
@rakeshdrew  ·  1 karma

What would be the cutoff for mechanical for interview? Will eyesight play a role in getting selected?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suki4u99
@suki4u99  ·  0 karma

last time cutoff was approx 150 marks for General. i m telling on the basis of talk with many shortlisted candidates.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Join the group to stay updated for final merit list for MT 2015

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rinl-interview-shortlisted-candidates-2015-39880488

cool as cucumber CS graduate
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cut off marks for electrical

2 comments
neer177
@neer177  ·  0 karma

in rinl

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
alok23293
@alok23293  ·  13 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NEW THREAD::

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gate-ceed-net-ese-psus-2016-ssc-je-2015-preparation-mechanical-e...

Aspirants preparing for Mechanical GATE-2016, CSIR-UGC/NET-2016, CEED-2016, ESE-2016, SSC JE-2015 and PSU exams can discuss in this thread here regarding the questions on theory or problems and can share/discuss the information and doubts related to the subject and the upcoming technical examinations.

.All the Best !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlEE2hD2mMs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...