Richard Ivey 2013 Applicants

71 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Hello, Calling all applicants who are applying to Richard Ivey School of Business for the batch starting in April 2013. Also, all those who have applied to the early deadline can pitch in their experiences here. Looking forward to hear...
Page 1 of 8

Hello Folks,

Do we have folks here who have Ivey MBA admit for classes starting 2014 march?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey People..!!

I will be giving my GMAT around Sep'13 and am planning to apply for Richard Ivey. I found this school to be a good median between value for money, an overall MBA experience, and an international exposure.

Based on these parameters can anyone please suggest me one among the following colleges that I should finally shortlist -
1) RSM
2) Nanyang Business school
3) Rotman
4) Ivey, Ontario

Also, what is the batch annual batch-strength for Ivey...??
And, what is the average GMAT score for Ivey..??

I will be applying for the admissions in 2014.

Thanks and Cheers..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey People..!!

I will be giving my GMAT around Sep'13 and am planning to apply for Richard Ivey. I found this school to be a good median between value for money, an overall MBA experience, and an international exposure.

Based on these parameters can anyone please suggest me one among the following colleges that I should finally shortlist -
1) RSM
2) Nanyang Business school
3) Rotman
4) Ivey, Ontario

Also, what is the batch annual batch-strength for Ivey...??
And, what is the average GMAT score for Ivey..??

I will be applying for the admissions in 2014.

Thanks and Cheers..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes...anyone who has credit history is eligible. PR can be co-signor...but need to meet banks requirement of having good credit history, ability to show sufficient funds/ asset to act as co-signor.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@coolrajk this co-signor can be a PR not necessarily a citizen right ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jsamtani absolutely none to my knowledge...there are not many options at Canada. It only works if you have co-signor willing to provide guarantee...else u'll have to arrange funding from India.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Puys,
Here's my dilemma

First my profile

1. Acads ( x -93% X11- 94.5% b.tech (EEE)- CGPA 7.14)
2. Work experience of 1.5 years in a leading switch gear manufacturing company
Responsible for marketing and sales team , met deadlines and improved sale of a product by 200%

3. Currently pursuing M.tech at IIT Bombay ( in an off beat branch "Technology and Development") deals with socio technical aspects, working on solar electrification of a village in rural Maharashtra, which would include solar water pumping involving villagers,panchayat, and other stake holders which is quite complex .

4.Extra curricular -decent

5.GMAT -700

My dilemma-
Should I finish my degree at IITB and apply for an MBA? will an off beat branch add any credit to my application? the branch deals with improvement in rural areas and working with NGO's

Or should aim for PSU's /join some other job and gain 2 more years of experience before I apply?

Please suggest
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dhansak got an admit buddy.....fb id jitin samtani...pls add
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

need to know financing options in canada for indians...anybody?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...