Reviews on GMAT coaching institutes in bangalore

106 Posts  ·  1,304 Users
About this group
Hi , I paid a visit to both Crack Verbal and Manhattan Review but i am not able to decide which one is better..please give me your feedback and suggestions. I am planning to join one of them at the earliest(coming saturday) TIA
Page 1 of 11

Manhattan has good books. Coaching in decent, not exceptional. It can be very expensive for most. Private tutoring can cost around $250 per hour. Pricing of other companies, according to various online sources are: Kaplan : $142 -$200 per hour Veritas: $200 per hour Optimus Prep: $ 130 - $150 per hour GMAT Genius : $150 - $190 per hour Princeton : $120 - $ 275 per hour It seems like most of the above companies have no free demos. Most have practice materials

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had a terrible experience with the Verbal trainer at CrackVerbal Marathahalli. Would not recommend anyone (especially women) to go there. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Quickest doubt solving platform !

Post 46783600867904
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Eduzyte.com offers one-to-one, one-to-many, one-to-group learning solutions for students and professionals. All of our services are live, on demand and online. We do Homework help, tutoring, professional development, training, and career help we do it all. Our experts are online 24/7 ready to help. 90% of the students, teachers, and professionals. Our experts include academic tutors, career tutors and peer coaches. And, to work with our clients, our experts had to undergo an extensive screening, certification and background - check process. We also use a one-of-a-kind mentoring program. Every expert has a mentor to review their work and provide support when needed. For more info. 

Call Us: + 91 6303145155

Mail Us: info@eduzyte.com

Post 46302714662323
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Eduzyte.com offers one-to-one, one-to-many, one-to-group learning solutions for students and professionals. All of our services are live, on demand and online. We do Homework help, tutoring, professional development, training, and career help we do it all. Our experts are online 24/7 ready to help. 90% of the students, teachers, and professionals. Our experts include academic tutors, career tutors and peer coaches. And, to work with our clients, our experts had to undergo an extensive screening, certification and background - check process. We also use a one-of-a-kind mentoring program. Every expert has a mentor to review their work and provide support when needed. For more info. 

Call Us: + 91 6303145155

Mail Us: info@eduzyte.com

Post 46041237789744
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Analytics Benchmark is the best institute to learn power bi training in hyderabad, they offer real time projects  as well as they provide Power BI Online Training Also.

Benefits of Analytics Benchmark

Free Demo

Lifetime access to the videos

Low fee

24x7 Guidance Support.

Training by industry experts

Live Projects.

Resume Preparation.

Interview Preparation.

Real-Time Job Support.

Visit: http://abtrainings.com/courses/power-bi-online-training/

Post 44906158342501
1 comment
james1bondela2
@james1bondela2  ·  0 karma

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Looking forward to hearing more from you.  https://uaetechnician.ae/laptop-repair-services 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The German talking nations are positioned fifth regarding yearly production of new books, with one tenth all things considered (counting digital books) on the planet being distributed in the German language.

More details : https://www.letsleads.com/german-language-classes-courses-in-pune

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Crack Verbal Coaching Institute 

My experience with crackverbal was too bad. Initially they insisted me to take personal tutoring because I was running out of time. I will never recommend anyone to take personal tutoring here. Initially they will promise you to give proper schedule but they didn’t do anything for me. Teachers will not pick your call. They delayed everything for me. I joined the personal tutoring just because i had less time. And they assured me that personal tutoring will help me and save time but in reality my experience was awful and they just kept me waiting for scheduling tests and classes. After begging multiple times, they completed all the sessions. I kept asking to arrange tests for me but they didn’t do it.  Receptionist santhosh at Marattahalli centre was too rude and arrogant. I wanted to take the course in Marathahalli center but couldn’t and had to take it in koramangala just because of his refusal. The teachers had no power over him and couldn’t convince him to let me attend classes in Marathahalli center. I even contacted crackverbal CEO Arun regarding santhosh and his completely unprofessional behaviour.  Though teachers are good but they are too busy to assist you in a way that is needed. I wanted to give my exam in a month and I told them before paying the money still they delayed my sessions. The personal assistance that they promised to me in personal tutoring, i never got that. Maybe the classroom coaching here is good as the teachers are good but i cant comment on that as i didn’t take classroom coaching. But my experience of personal tutoring here was very disappointing. 

1 comment
Raveena008
@Raveena008  ·  0 karma

Hi - I am searching for a good gmat coaching class - Can you please suggest me in Bangalore (I am confused with Jamboree & Manhattan)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone ,

Java is easy to learn and syntax is very simple, easy to understand. Java is an Object Oriented Programming Language. The Concept of Oops are Object, Class, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Abstraction. jAVA is famous for Platform Independent.

so visit <a href="https://www.classboat.com/tech/java-classes-pune">Java Classes In Pune</a>

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...