Review of YJHD

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
After a long time of wait, Ayan Mukherji directed and Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone starred film 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' had released yesterday. In the beginning of the film, the solid chemistry between both the stars and the ultimate dance...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@nishasharma1490 I am a huge ranbir fan but got to say....one time watch hi hai. I was expecting a bit more from this movie, but due to the predictable storyline even Ranbir couldn't do much. Unexpectedly Deepika did well as well as other support cast.
The worst part to me was Ranbir coming after 8 years and immediately getting jealous of the other guy who was dating deepika and hurriedly proposed to her.
All in all,Music, the flow of movie and performance of actors made it easy to watch without even noticing it's flaws.
S[he] [be]lie[ve]d

ama nisha ji, Deepika ko aap doctor bana diye... MBA banate to shayad is website pe kuchh sense banta :banghead: @visionIIM-ACL

Dream on. Dreams do come true. :)
1 comment

After a long time of wait, Ayan Mukherji directed and Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone starred film 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' had released yesterday.

In the beginning of the film, the solid chemistry between both the stars and the ultimate dance performed by the Madhuri Dixit changed the mood of the viewers.

The movie starts with Madhuri Dixit's dance performance on 'Tv Pe Breaking News Haire Mera Ghagra'. In this song Ranbir danced with full of energy. Everyone can see a charm on his face of dancing with the legendary diva.

The first half of the film, is all about of four happy-go-lucky school buddies who will go on a trekking trip to Manali. Bunny (Ranbir) is a guy who dreams of exploxing the world. Aditi (Kalki) is a wild and fancy-free girl. Avi (Aditya Roy Kapoor) is a vagrant happy to blow up his cash on cricket bets.

And last but not the least, Naina (Deepika Padukone) is performed a role of a medical student. She joins this group through an act of spontaneous boldness but cannot break away from her neuro immunology textbook even as the rest of the traveling party, live it up on the road. And at the end to this journey with lots of ups and downs, four of each is transformed a little but only to go his/her way.

In the middle of the film, it is at the best. The good music and the chemistry between these fours give a complete fun feeling.

Well 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is a mixture of 'Dil Chahta Hai' and 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. This film is served in a Karan Johar style i.e both in outdoor and indoor locations.

There are also some moments in the films that forced you to go back to your college days. Shoted on the best locations, the films deserves at-least one time watch for a change.

Journalist People