Return of colonial rule: MNCs in Indian software industry

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
well for starters, i am a softie like d majority out here...not dat i m very proud of it :: ..... well i have been with one of the biggest ,if not the biggest,MNC in india for the last 6mnths :: .Its been a journey dat climaxed before it bega...
Page 1 of 1

do you think the IIMs have 80-85% enggineers for no reason at all? CAT/MBA seems to be the savior of all frustrated engineers. too many threads on this. use the advanced search. it works! 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

well for starters, i am a softie like d majority out here...not dat i m very proud of it .....
well i have been with one of the biggest ,if not the biggest,MNC in india for the last 6mnths .Its been a journey dat climaxed before it began and has been in an incessant regression cycle since.....a lot has been said and voiced against outsourcing harming american/western intrests.....but its had a mch bigger,bludgeoning impact on india....let me delve deeper into it:
* these so called global giants,dream recruiters recruit the best of talent from premier educational campuses through the most arduous,nerve wracking procedures which makes it seem to the unwitting victims like dey've bagged deir dreams.
*everything is going great,the pay,the ambience,the perks..everything....everything except what really matters,the work...........all dese MNC r no less than colonial rulers who made us slaves......the cream of talent is benched for months,turning them from aspiring intellectuals to has-beens..........and yes when they do get some work,it is so to speak,a insult to deir intelligence a.k.a maintainence work,support work...........thus talent which cud've fuelled innovation is reduced to run-of-the-mills bots who are so deprecated by now,dat dey cannot think beyond the obvious,do beyond the most-expected...
*My questions to the MNC-powered-IT industry is: if most of the work is run-of-the mill and can be done by any tom-****-&-harry ,y do dey recruit the best ...just because dey can afford to???

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.