Resume building: Important things to Include

17 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
** ** * hey guys * ** * what would be the right format of preparing resume* ** * can any one guide me through* ** ** ** * and other thing i m doing MBA from state level college not so known* ** * :satisfie: * ** * bt i ...
Page 1 of 2

include your area of interest,hobbies,extra curicular activites. try on get a commont on comunicationn skill,. and face a stress interview.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Can anyone proofread my Resume and give me feedback to improve it..
thank you

thanx

i'll what i can do

bt thanx any way specially to crash and biz school

box format is passe. dont use all caps in address. mention bcom papers/major. sex and marital status etc not reqd. mention levels with HSC (XII) as different states have different terminology(e.g karnataka its SSLC & PUC). if u have electronics or comp sc. in XII dont forget to mention. it adds value. format the extracurricular part--spellings, abbreviations and all.

i suggest take professional help from your b-schl counsellor/plcmt or a faculty. also some alumni who are working.

see
here r the different openion
i m attaching my resume
please have a look and do suggest me wht change it needs
plz plz waiting for a favour

1. you shouldn`t be posting your resume like this randomly on websites.
2. there are some very embaressing english language mistakes which will completely turn off a recruiter. please get your resume proofread by a person with good english acumen.
3. dont mix school and college level info. demarkate the two clearly.
4. there`s hardly ANYTHING mentioned about your bcom years...it`s either school or MBA...what happened in between??
5. if you have any more achievements, please list them. if you dont, please do something to get more content into your resume. A resume should be the starting point of a conversation in your interview...your conversations wont last very long when u dont have enough masala on paper.
6. Dont try to fill up space with stuff like "Marital status" etc...it`s quite childish.
see
here r the different openion
i m attaching my resume
please have a look and do suggest me wht change it needs
plz plz waiting for a favour
1. Education back ground....COllege/school,board/university,marks,specialization,yr of passing.
4About yourself...Nam,Sex,Date of Birth,Permanent address,Fathers name,Language known.

1. no way! Please dont start listing your 10th and 12th marks unless you`re a fresher. It looks terribly childish and immature to quote what you did in school!

4. Oh please, dont ever do that name, age, sex, father's name crap! Who cares what your father's name is?? isnt your sex clear from your name? are you seeking a job or someone else?? no other person's details should appear on your resume except yours (or maybe some reference). i`ve actually seen resumes that go like...

name:
father's name:
mother's name:
marital status:
date of birth:
languages known (read):
languages known (read/write):

such resumes usually find their way to milk cartons as recycled paper.

PM me wth ur id. i wl send as attachmt. however resume content counts more than format. thr is nothing in a format which is exceptional--its all info arranged in rev chrono order. anyway most schools and co.s have own std format for resume submission on campus.

i got this bt i want one copy

that has been prpard on word

its good link that u guys gives still

just to see

some different

and exceptional

is there any body?

also microsoft has template online with all kind of templates contributed by users worldwide. search microsoft.com.