require good study material for JMET

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
friends i amm in search of study material for JMET please suggest. :: :
Page 1 of 1
cattaker_2008 Says
friends i amm in search of study material for JMET please suggest.:

The usual CAT material is suffice for the JMET preparation.

FOr Maths, go through the higher level maths of CBSE XI,XII and do attempt few mock JMET.

You can also post a request in prep resources section for the same.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@cattaker_2008
as far as the type of questions is concerned jmet is not much different than other entrance tests. though dont consider it to be very easy.its in fact much tougher than snap,nmat etc...quant is considered to be the toughest section of the paper.i would tell you the way i prepared for jmet.(score all india 62 rank). tried to solve a lot of mock jmet papers. the same will be available at all the coaching institutes. the va and lr section is comparatively very easy, so try scoring maximum out of thes two. while di and quant should b the sections where you consolidate your position. also try to give almost equal time to each section.i gave 30mins to each.
prepare well for a higher level of toughness and you should have good identification with general pattern of questions, so that u dont spend too much time thinking how to solve questions.
also difference between marks of ppl is very less, like in jmet 2007...my rank was 62 at a score of 66.25 while someone with 68 score had a rank in the range of 20s-30s...so every quarter of a mark is important. RC has slightly close options but passages are generally small, VA is quite easy, though answers are based more on comprehension based logic.
lr should b the section where you score high marks,.
make it a point not to score less than 10 marks in any section, as this time SJMSOM had separate sectional cut-offs.
i hope it helps. for any further query, PM me..bye

friends i amm in search of study material for JMET please suggest.: