Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

4,688 Posts  ·  13,017 Users
About this group
Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
Page 1 of 469

Hello Everyone! Those in need of time and cl books,handouts and mocks can reach me @ ritikaagarwaldu@gmail.com or whats app at 8882220757. I also have cl night class videos. It will be available at a very less price. Do it asap for I am not going to be available after few days. Thanks :) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am having CAT 2016 Study Material of TIME Institute (all modules and vocab cards alongwith class handouts).

Location- New Delhi

Those willing to buy can inbox me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have ims test series and bodhee perp cat prepration subscription. Please let me know if anyone wants to buy. They are not used

1 comment
Atul_2706
@Atul_2706  ·  0 karma

I am interested ...DM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if anyone can share their online cat material and lectures then please on vaibhavmangal2601@gmail.com

1 comment
Ritikadu
@Ritikadu  ·  4 karma

Check your mail

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Targeting CAT 2020?

Before you start preparing, it is very important to assess your strengths and weaknesses to understand the kind of preparation you would need. We, at Breakspace, have planned to help you with the same. We are conducting an assessment test(open to all) at our Salt Lake centre, Kolkata. The test-takers will then have a one-to-one session with our mentors to understand the right preparation strategy required for CAT 2020.

Please fill the form to register for the offline assessment test scheduled next week 22nd July - 28th July:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiEbGzFsQphl94jPumUiymUQ-m5pK1pRj-FSV60W-FdCb_qw/viewform?usp=sf_link

B-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

looking dor TIME and CL material and test series. Also open for any other good online materials

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone

I am in gurgaon, anyone want to donate their books ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heyy.. I'm staying in bangalore, is there anyone who wants to doante or sell their TIME or any study material or their notes for CAT, please let me know!!!

1 comment
Ritikadu
@Ritikadu  ·  4 karma

Want it in PDF? Kindly contact on my what's app - 8882220757

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am also looking for time cat material. Is anybody ready to donate? I am from Delhi NCR

1 comment
Ritikadu
@Ritikadu  ·  4 karma

Ping me @ ritikaagarwaldu@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone! Those in need of time and cl books,handouts and mocks can reach me @ ritikaagarwaldu@gmail.com. It will be available at a very less price. Do it asap for I am not going to be available after few days. Thanks :)

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...