Requests or Offers to Donate your Old CAT Study Material : Strictly no buying or selling

Hi All, This is the season where lot of you people have completed their MBA preparation journey and are wondering where to dispose off that huge stack of preparation material ? What can be a better way than donate that material to Puys w...
4,553 Posts  ·  12,767 Users
Page 1 of 455

I need TIME materials 2019 ! Anyone willing to sell it plz contact me ! My number is 9608286674

•  
Write a comment...

Hi I am selling my CAT TIME 2019 material with student login. If interested msg me in inbox here.

•  
Vishal14dec
@Vishal14dec @Vishal14dec  ·  1 day ago

I need it mam !

•  
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to sell their CL or TIME portal for CAT 2019 preperation? Please let me know. I need the full portal which is provided to classroom students.

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
AvishekPaul888
Avishek Paul  @AvishekPaul888  ·  5 days ago

@POO742 I need the site. The portal not material. If u can give me the portal please inbox

•  
POO742
@POO742 @POO742  ·  5 days ago

Check inbox

•  
Write a comment...
  Last date of Registration extended till 4 February for MHRM Batch of 2019-21 Register Now!!! For the online application portal, visit: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/mhrm For all admission related queries, you may reach out to us on our pagalguy page: ...
Read more...
Post Image

Media, PR and Admissions Committee, MHRM IIT Kharagpur 2018-20.
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
CATerrorist
gaurav sharma @CATerrorist  ·  16 days ago

thank you

•  
Write a comment...

Selling cat videos of bygus , career launcher, elite grids, ...etc more than 200+ videos and previous years mocks and materials at only 400 rs if interested ping me at chatrathirohith98@gmail.com

•  
Pranav247
@Pranav247 @Pranav247  ·  15 days ago

scam. dont buy

Write a comment...

Hey I need Time material please ping me if anyone is having that!!!

•  
POO742

I have TIME 2019 cat material for sale. If U r interested I can courier it too

•  
Write a comment...

I have some mat books. Whosoever need can mail me deepikagargdabwali@gmail.com.presently I am in Delhi ( Mukherjee Nagar) u need to collect it from there only.

Post Image
  •  
Write a comment...

Hello people, I am preparing for Cat19 and i need some guidance for my prep. If anyone could give me some materials or any link to some good tutorials on YouTube or something, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

•  
POO742

•  
Write a comment...
Hey, if you CAT score is below your expectations and you're facing a hard time getting into top notch colleges. Give BIMM, Pune a thought! It offers a brilliant ROI with an amazing campus and 100% placement record. DM me or ping me on 9920921...
Read more...
Post Image
  •  
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to sell TIME or CL portal for 2019 CAT? If anyone has purchased the same and is not willing to continue, please ping me!

•  
POO742

•  
Write a comment...