remittance of money after resignation from job

7 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I had been terminated by a company on 5th April 2012. After that I did not receive anything from the company.Now after 4 months it is sending me a notice asking me to pay 93,000 within 10 days as a case of resettlement of dues with the company. Wh...
Page 1 of 1

That is what I'm not able to understand.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAPGEMINI INDIA PVT LTD

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why should you pay for notice period if the company terminated you? *confused*

Ad Majora Natus Sum. | thepai.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

consumer court ....waise which company is dis...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

THANKS FOR REPLY.

THEY HAVE PROVIDED ME THE RESETTLEMENT DUES BUT IN THAT THEY HAVE ALSO ADDED THE NOTICE PAY AND LWP & I HAVE NOT WORKED FOR THE NOTICE PERIOD. SO WHAT I SHOULD I DO NOW?? PLEASE SUGGEST.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

you may try to ask the company to show you the detailed break up of the resettlement dues.

that will give you a clear picture about what is going on.
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had been terminated by a company on 5th April 2012. After that I did not receive anything from the company.Now after 4 months it is sending me a notice asking me to pay 93,000 within 10 days as a case of resettlement of dues with the company. What would be the consequences if I am not willing to pay the amount.Will any legal notices be issued in my name.What steps should I follow to get rid of this problem.Please suggest.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...