Releving Letter

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, I joined a Software Company. I had 2 years bond there. But i resigned after 1 year and joined another company w/o paying bond amount. So i could not reliving letter and exp. letter from that company.I still have salary slip from my first com...
Page 1 of 1

Salary slips + appmt letter are sufficient to prove that you have work experience. However, for your mental satisfcation i advise that you to achieve a formal closure with your ex-employer. Many co.s insist on the previous employer's relieving letter - and even every letter from the start of your career.

The relieveing letter can also contain recos and details of your role and projects, which might help you later.

Hi,
I joined a Software Company. I had 2 years bond there. But i resigned after 1 year and joined another company w/o paying bond amount. So i could not reliving letter and exp. letter from that company.I still have salary slip from my first company. If i want to join MBA can i show that 1 year exp?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit Verma
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,
I joined a Software Company. I had 2 years bond there. But i resigned after 1 year and joined another company w/o paying bond amount. So i could not reliving letter and exp. letter from that company.I still have salary slip from my first company. If i want to join MBA can i show that 1 year exp?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit Verma

Rohit, that should not be a problem. most schools will agree with sal slips. relieving letter becomes a requirement for some co.s once you go to placements. they insist on formal experience certificate.

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit Verma