register --different B-School

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hai friends I am sachin from XIME Bangalore .I am opening this thread ,so we can share information .By saying information i mean to share ever type of information ,placement ,case group task ,new innovation ,company linkage because we can learn fr...
Page 1 of 1

Ya intend to zip hte entire B-school forum into this thread, atleast thats what I could make of it

Tell ya what.....Take your time in getting around to understanding how the discussions here operate....Rest assured, you will find most of what you intended to find, albeit under a different head....All you need to do is SEARCH

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi i think this thread will be good as
there will be limited representive from each college

Arey yaar you dont seme to get the purport of my previous post....actually why dont you set the ball rolling by answering all the things you proposed to do in your first post so that others following it will get an idea as to how to proceed and more importantly as to what to expect from this thread.....as for us mods we will see whether this warrants a new thread and can be continued in any of the existing ones....dont worry once this thread gets into motion we can delete off our exchanges so the flow of the thread wont be lost....am I clear enough? :whatthat: 😃
XAT
@XAT  ·  0 karma

hi i think this thread will be good as
there will be limited representive from each college

Yup I think Rohit has a point....so if you could expatiate on the purpose of this thread.....btw really I mean really dont you think the title of the thread could be worked upon? :whatthat:

hai friends I am sachin from XIME Bangalore .I am opening this thread ,so we can share information .By saying information i mean to share ever type of information ,placement ,case group task ,new innovation ,company linkage because we can learn from each others experience .It will be great if we can make at least one representive from all B-school ,so if u have more friends in different B-school try to involve them.One of the Most important part of MBA is networking ,this will be our small step toward this great task .

thanks

plz reply soon