Regarding Wipro Offer

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Guys, need some suggestion. I am having nealry 10 years of IT experience from top notch companies (Infosys & Cognizant), currently got an offer fro Wipro as Band C1 (Project Manager) , salary is nearly 13.5 Lacs/Annum. Do you think its a ri...
Page 1 of 1
Guys,

need some suggestion. I am having nealry 10 years of IT experience from top notch companies (Infosys & Cognizant), currently got an offer fro Wipro as Band C1 (Project Manager) , salary is nearly 13.5 Lacs/Annum.
Do you think its a right offer? or should I negotiate for band C2. I am a certified PMP and CSQA professional.

Please suggest.

Buddy,
since no one has yet replied you. I wish to give you alist of all wipro threads. Participate in and read through 1.3 million posts of knowledge collected over 6 years on anything and everything of MBA in India and Abroad and prepare for online CAT 2009 and other MBA Entrance exams like XAT, CET, IIFT, MAT, ATMA and more. - Search

plz go through this and send a private message to ppl whom you think can help resolve your query.

hope it helps!
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys,

need some suggestion. I am having nealry 10 years of IT experience from top notch companies (Infosys & Cognizant), currently got an offer fro Wipro as Band C1 (Project Manager) , salary is nearly 13.5 Lacs/Annum.
Do you think its a right offer? or should I negotiate for band C2. I am a certified PMP and CSQA professional.

Please suggest.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.